Restart.

Sept 7 2018:I joined. Many faces been and gone since then. Some missed, some not.
Clay joined in Perth in 2010 8 years before the noise .

I came over from the Celtic Blog when I saw TET had joined. I soon noticed that it was a relatively hun-free zone and I urged oor Michael et al to join up because of the all the different threads. The first music thread with all the rebs was really good and oor Michael loved it. The Celtic Blog had become a cesspit and was very one-dimensional but it did bring many of us together who are friends and have met up. The Noise isn't such a bad place if you learn how to avoid posters or topics you don't like.
Yes you're right Shammy I remember you from the old blog. My god the memories I have that good and bad . I hope you and your family are doing great HH

316250582_10229799904040155_4252196624422978214_n.jpg

Just checked: Been a member here since February 2019, but following Celtic about a year longer than that. Found this place kind of by accident -- I was looking for a place to submit articles regarding Celtic fans in the US and started corresponding with Winning Captains, who suggested I participate in the forum while submitting articles to The Celtic Star.

It's been quite a ride. I know there's been, um, a culture clash between me and a few others, but I've made some pretty good friendships here. Finally met Richybhoy while he and his family were visiting California several weeks ago, and I've been in contact with several members off-forum over the last few years. I used to enjoy conversations with Michael Duffy on the night shift here -- virtual Stellas -- and I was grateful for the banter, especially when he would tell me when I was out of line.

I've been deemed a "second-class Celtic fan" by ultra-mega-superfan Clay because I've never been to Celtic Park -- the 5,000-mile commute each way is a bit difficult -- and had one linguistically-challenged nimrod, whose forgettable name and presence escapes me, used to think I was really posting from my mother's basement somewhere in Glasgow (my mother lives in Florida, and has no basement). It's laughably entertaining more than anything.

So I'm sticking around, for better or worse.

I wasn't on the Celtic blog but had a short spell on CQN before I signed out for good.

There was decent people on there but they were in a minority.
Some real plonkers and definitely LURKERS there for a wind up and nothing more.

I came across the Celtic Noise by chance, through the Onefootball app which does include articles from the Celtic Star.
From there 4 years ago I've not looked back there is no other Celtic forum for me, not now.

No argument nor falling out with anyone on here will see me leave.
Though I've no intention of falling out with anyone, AWRIGHT YA BUNCH A good Tim's the lot of yous HH
That's more like it👍 Positivty is a good thing.

Three summers ago we were driving home from down south and as we were crossing the Tay Bridge I asked my missus if we should stop in Dundee so my wee lass could do the Oor Wullie trail. When we were taking photos in the centre round from the Arctic Bar (SP's haunt at the time) I saw a man hanging about and had a wee laugh to myself thinking "what if that is SP?". When SP posted a photo a few months back on here I was certain it was the same guy. I wish I'd gone up and spoken to him now.

If you see him or message him then tell him that we miss him and wish him well.
You're a good guy mate. When anybody says different they're an asshole.

Seriously guys, you're a great bunch of people. I've taken great comfort from many messages on here. Got me through the good and not so good. You guys made things possible to others. To see a kindred spirit, lend them a hand before they ask. We're Celtic supporters. That's what we do.
I'm gonna be off from midnight. I might look in now and again. Never say never they say.
Lots of love to you all.

Seriously guys, you're a great bunch of people. I've taken great comfort from many messages on here. Got me through the good and not so good. You guys made things possible to others. To see a kindred spirit, lend them a hand before they ask. We're Celtic supporters. That's what we do.
I'm gonna be off from midnight. I might look in now and again. Never say never they say.
Lots of love to you all.
Will look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to post again. Best wishes m8 to you and your family,take care God bless🍀🍀

Lots of love to you all.
Haste ye back Steviebhoy YNWA HH ☘

Celtic established to feed the poor
Celtic have roots in Ireland
Celtic remain a club who keep their roots firmly palanted on the centre line with the laying of shamrocks
Celtic sing let the peole sign a ballad as a reminder that never let it be forgotten why they were established themselves and what the cause was, that they had to fight against an establishment who had no hestitation in keeping them in their, delusion, place.

Why was it necessary to feed people and why is this not political
Why does Celtic remain deep rooted to their history and refuse rightly to have it tarnished.

Was the treatment of the Irish not at the hands of conservative Governments, was Celtic not scorned with their idea of flying the tricolor not politacilly motivated, is the present use of rigging games not merely in the name of bitterness toward a fellow club with a history not to their liking.

How can we not discuss Celtic's history whislt at some point not discussing the points that have been employed to keeep us down, is this not politically and religiously predujudicial, to the extremes that it falls into the category of racism and bigotry and if you agree then how can you not accept that this covers all the bases, Religion, Politics, Racism, bigotry and therefore opens up other avenues of discussion in our daily lives, lives that have been daily/and or on occassion included issues that offends us and leads people on forums to deeply consider needs discussing.
Any room left for football Boab?

Members online

Back