Restart.

Sept 7 2018:I joined. Many faces been and gone since then. Some missed, some not.
Clay joined in Perth in 2010 8 years before the noise started.
That would put you 3rd or joint 3rd with boab from the current group, The Galway Shawl, Bridie bhoy , boab and yourself.

Clay are you talking of the Celtic blog?

I came over from the Celtic Blog when I saw TET had joined. I soon noticed that it was a relatively hun-free zone and I urged oor Michael et al to join up because of the all the different threads. The first music thread with all the rebs was really good and oor Michael loved it. The Celtic Blog had become a cesspit and was very one-dimensional but it did bring many of us together who are friends and have met up. The Noise isn't such a bad place if you learn how to avoid posters or topics you don't like.

I came over from the Celtic Blog when I saw TET had joined. I soon noticed that it was a relatively hun-free zone and I urged oor Michael et al to join up because of the all the different threads. The first music thread with all the rebs was really good and oor Michael loved it. The Celtic Blog had become a cesspit and was very one-dimensional but it did bring many of us together who are friends and have met up. The Noise isn't such a bad place if you learn how to avoid posters or topics you don't like.
That was the problem with The Celtic Blog... there were too many huns on it (is that intolerant?) and here there aren't (except for some lurkers of the 2012 abomination).

I was on the Celtic Blog and CQN, All has been said about the Celtic Blog and there are only a few on CQN who friendly and welcoming.
This is the best Celtic blog by far. If ye don’t like the non Celtic talk don’t read it.
316 pages of Celtic threads and 152 non Celtic threads.

I was on the Celtic Blog and CQN, All has been said about the Celtic Blog and there are only a few on CQN who friendly and welcoming.
This is the best Celtic blog by far. If ye don’t like the non Celtic talk don’t read it.
316 pages of Celtic threads and 152 non Celtic threads.
I wasn't on the Celtic blog but had a short spell on CQN before I signed out for good.

There was decent people on there but they were in a minority.
Some real plonkers and definitely LURKERS there for a wind up and nothing more.

I came across the Celtic Noise by chance, through the Onefootball app which does include articles from the Celtic Star.
From there 4 years ago I've not looked back there is no other Celtic forum for me, not now.

No argument nor falling out with anyone on here will see me leave.
Though I've no intention of falling out with anyone, AWRIGHT YA BUNCH A good Tim's the lot of yous HH

Last edited:
I wasn't on the Celtic blog but had a short spell on CQN before I signed out for good.

There was decent people on there but they were in a minority.
Some real plonkers and definitely LURKERS there force wind up and nothing more.

I came across the Celtic Noise by chance, through the Onefootball app which does include articles from the Celtic Star.
From there 4 years ago I've not looked back there is no other Celtic forum for me, not now.

No argument nor falling out with anyone on here will see me leave.
Though I've no intention of falling out with anyone, AWRIGHT YA BUNCH A good Tim's the lot of yous HH
Sook.

I was on CQN as well, loads of decent Celtic fans, but unfortunately there was a few just wanting to fight (verbally) with everyone.

I left after I had my bypass opp mainly because whilst still in hospital and heed a bit fuzzy I got kicked out and couldn't remember my password, I was on here also by that point and just stayed with this site from then on. Had a look back once or twice but I much prefer this format.

People come and go and much like life itself its always gonna be that way.

Another thing about CQN I quickly discovered was that it wasnt for Celtic fans BY Celtic fans.

There was *QN for other sides too.
Also News Now, not sure which one but the amount of ' press to continue reading' bs was really getting me down all so they could squeeze in more adverts grrr

Sept 7 2018:I joined. Many faces been and gone since then. Some missed, some not.
Clay joined in Perth in 2010 8 years before the noise started.
Ah yes, CLAY, the hardest cunt in the history of the interweb, who claimed that most of the members of the noise, had never even been to Celtic Park, then invited some to show up in Perth for a square go
August 31, 2018, for me, and after a few weeks of reading through, and thinking that some of the members were in dire need of professional help (nothing's changed in that thinking by the way) and seeing the argy bargy that went on, most due to one particular carbon unit, I decided to give it a bye
I got a message from oor Michael and he asked me stick around, and from there we chatted a bit and found that we were from the same era, and had a few things in common, mostly our sarcastic sense of humour, it's a blessing that many of you are 'cursed' with, and it makes me laugh every time, when some takes themselves too seriously)
I stuck around and I'm happy I did, as I have made some 'friends' on here
Best to you all
YNWA

Aye, seen a post on Twitter from The Celtic Star, had a wee read of the article, liked what I was reading.

Clicked on the link for the noise, lurked for about 7 days, before I joined, Oct 26 2018, When my twin Sister died in 2020, it was the Bhoys & Ghirls on here it got me through it & for that I will be eternally grateful 🙏

Mibbie we do need a restart

How is SP , Bridie ? Not heard from him for a wee bit or ive missed him?
Hope hes well
I miss reading SP's posts. Some of them were works of art. His prose could be so funny and poignant. And he used paragraphs too.

I know he went through a tough time personally and also suffered some bad health, so I hope all is well with him and he will return soon. I miss his wonderful banter plus his incisive tactical insights that he has from playing fitba at such a high level.

I miss reading SP's posts. Some of them were works of art. His prose could be so funny and poignant. And he used paragraphs too.

I know he went through a tough time personally and also suffered some bad health, so I hope all is well with him and he will return soon. I miss his wonderful banter plus his incisive tactical insights that he has from playing fitba at such a high level.
I was just wanting my score back but anyway 🤣 was just curios and hope he's well 👍

Ah yes, CLAY, the hardest cunt in the history of the interweb, who claimed that most of the members of the noise, had never even been to Celtic Park, then invited some to show up in Perth for a square go
August 31, 2018, for me, and after a few weeks of reading through, and thinking that some of the members were in dire need of professional help (nothing's changed in that thinking by the way) and seeing the argy bargy that went on, most due to one particular carbon unit, I decided to give it a bye
I got a message from oor Michael and he asked me stick around, and from there we chatted a bit and found that we were from the same era, and had a few things in common, mostly our sarcastic sense of humour, it's a blessing that many of you are 'cursed' with, and it makes me laugh every time, when some takes themselves too seriously)
I stuck around and I'm happy I did, as I have made some 'friends' on here
Best to you all
YNWA
Staunch and loyal Tim, Clay, was a well-known troll from other sites/forums. He was well-known to SP, Shammy, MD, etc, and was a Fred Dibna (famous late 1970s/early 1980s early reality tv Steeplejack) with a fetish for parrots.

He was such an arsehole and every post he made except two (nice posts about Johnny Doyle and his sister) were openly trolling, baiting, threatening posts either slagging Celtic or us posters, or challenging people to a square go. Lubo famously chickened out of travelling 500 miles overnightbto fight him outside MacDiarmid Park!!!

Thankfully he has only posted a couple of times since we started winning again (he was in his element when we were arsing up 10IAR). The thing is, for someone who openly boasts about only posting on multiple forums to troll Celtic fans even after years of practice he really is pathetically terrible at it as he is as thick as mince.

I have met up with SP a couple o times. He is every bit as entertaining in real life as he is on the blog. I hope to meet up with more Noisers next year too.
Three summers ago we were driving home from down south and as we were crossing the Tay Bridge I asked my missus if we should stop in Dundee so my wee lass could do the Oor Wullie trail. When we were taking photos in the centre round from the Arctic Bar (SP's haunt at the time) I saw a man hanging about and had a wee laugh to myself thinking "what if that is SP?". When SP posted a photo a few months back on here I was certain it was the same guy. I wish I'd gone up and spoken to him now.

If you see him or message him then tell him that we miss him and wish him well.

Three summers ago we were driving home from down south and as we were crossing the Tay Bridge I asked my missus if we should stop in Dundee so my wee lass could do the Oor Wullie trail. When we were taking photos in the centre round from the Arctic Bar (SP's haunt at the time) I saw a man hanging about and had a wee laugh to myself thinking "what if that is SP?". When SP posted a photo a few months back on here I was certain it was the same guy. I wish I'd gone up and spoken to him now.

If you see him or message him then tell him that we miss him and wish him well.
Could just imagine that.
" Hello! I'm Bridie Bhoy are you Spherical Planet?"

" whits at? Get back in yer motor or I'm phoning the polis"

Bloody internet online dating shoite !

Back