Restart.

No we dont, not at all.
Also like I said earlier Steviebhoy joined 12 days before me and I just noticed that your good self joined about 19days after me.

So we're all of the same era , so to speak.
Many of us have been coming here now for 4 years and I think that's awesome.

4 years mhan!
That's longer than some friendships and relationships I've had in the physical world.
I did not expect to still be here 4years later.

Both of us 2 as well as steviebhoy all joining at the same time so aye of course we have seen changes, arguments, fall outs and back ins, we've seen it all on here, but I suppose that's just life in person or otherwise things change, not always for the better but sometimes for the better.

I prefer to talk and remember the best and good times rather than the opposite.
And there's been so many good nights and laughs I've lost count of the number of times I've been in tears rolling about the flair banging it somethings cracked me up so much.

They times are priceless bearing in mind I've never physically met any of you ghuys and ghirls.

Like so many on here the Celtic Noise has been a positive influence on my life and I'm not overstating it at all.
I'd be lost without it if it wasn't there for me when I want it, which has happened a few times before, wont load , start freaking out haha but get it back eventually.

I wouldn't presume to tell steviebhoy anything, hes a grown man ( i think 🤣 never met him)but I know enough about him from this forum that he's a stand up ghuy ,and he knows what's best for himself , hopefully that'll be the same thing that we hope for HH
Exactly Winter. Yes been a long time on this forum don't know if anyone been on longer. There's a thought noisers let us know how long you have been with Celtic Noise.HH 🍀🍀

Exactly Winter. Yes been a long time on this forum don't know if anyone been on longer. There's a thought noisers let us know how long you have been with Celtic Noise.HH 🍀🍀
Aye theres a few of the troops came here from a Celtic blog /forum of some sort that got out of hand if I remember correctly ( which I likely dont) but I know for certain(ish) that Dilligaf, Shammy, Boab, Docco a few others as well obviously were already here when I joined up

Spherical planet, the great JC, Shotts Ghirl, Nick 66.Just a few members who have came over from the blog.There are many more sorry if I haven't given you all a mention ,but you know who you are. Take too long to name everyone on this post.

You can tell him that BB.🤣🤣
To be fair Ally, I joined in the first few days and only rarely made posts - I used to read everyone elses. Then after a few weeks I got more involved until one drunken Friday night started sharing stories with SP on some thread that strayed off on a tangent!

That did mean that I missed getting quizzed by head bouncer Maria, whereasfolks who joined later got interrogated to prove they were a Tim.

I've only been here on the noise 2yrs come Feb and enjoy the dialogue even when I don't get too involved with whatever topic.
I joined because I'm a Celtic supporter and ultimately that is my interest in being a part of the forum.
So I can understand Stevies point however I simply choose to enjoy the read, make a contribution or not for what it is worth.
Stevie of course like everyone else on here is absolutely entitled to see it as he does whether you agree or not.
Personally In the short time I've been here I found him to be a very decent Celtic man and can only imagine the grief he suffered through his loss most recently. I wish you well Stevie whatever you decide to do.
Ultimately for me amongst all the different threads all roads eventually lead back to talk about Celtic by Celtic supporters.

To be fair Ally, I joined in the first few days and only rarely made posts - I used to read everyone elses. Then after a few weeks I got more involved until one drunken Friday night started sharing stories with SP on some thread that strayed off on a tangent!

That did mean that I missed getting quizzed by head bouncer Maria, whereasfolks who joined later got interrogated to prove they were a Tim.
How is SP , Bridie ? Not heard from him for a wee bit or ive missed him?
Hope hes well

Many a time I was called Hun and ever other choice names. It did get nasty in the end green on green. Many of us at that time had enough and came over here.
Fook, whenbi joined Ally my handle was winter Jerzy, a joke handle that came about as it wasn't quite winter yet but I was already wearing my Ange style jumper and it stuck.

Until I joined then I had Maria ( lol) quizzing me , what's with the Jerzy?
Explanation offered ..." I still dont like it" then a few others cant mind who also were not liking it , too close to a LURKERS type handle , so I changed it and dropped the Jerzy....from my handle that is, still wearing big jumpers as soon as the sun goes down , often it doesnt come up in sunny glesga.

Back