Returning to Celtic?

Is it true that when Walker came back the second time he was paraded in front of the media with a celtic top, which they then charged him for!!!!????

Nicholas a big Miss
Walker another big Miss
McAvennie another big Miss
Izaguirre a Miss
Forster ???
Lennon ?
Let’s give the latter 2 the benefit of the doubt....... Really??

I seem to remember an incident involving McAvennie and the peelers, either during or after his second spell, where he was reported to have identified a mysterious substance as "just a wee bit of Charlie". I don't think it was that wee prick Nicholas he was referring to.

I seem to remember an incident involving McAvennie and the peelers, either during or after his second spell, where he was reported to have identified a mysterious substance as "just a wee bit of Charlie". I don't think it was that wee prick Nicholas he was referring to.

Frank McAvenie is some Bhoy. The story about him getting lifted on his way to Amsterdam with a case full of money is totally mad. He told them it was for a treasure hunt for sunken Spanish galleons. He was going oot with a page three girl when he played for West Ham, she sold a story about Frank running around London with an attaché case full of cocaine. When asked about it Frankie Bhoy said, " I don't even know what an attaché case is".
What a story he has to tell. Doubt if he ever will tell the real story though.

Members online

Latest posts

Back