Revealed - Celtic withhold Green Brigade's Cup Final Tickets and GB face a Permanent Ban

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Revealed - Celtic withhold Green Brigade's Cup Final Tickets and GB face a Permanent Ban...

Clearly there has been a complete breakdown in the relationship between GB and the board. I can see the stand off continuing until the GB accept absolutely no pyros are allowed. Let's hope this gets sorted out asap.

I mean, can you imagine the derby in december. An empty space were the green brigade sit. Closed because our board dont like their attitude....meanwhile on the other end there they are....800 scumbags up to their knees in fenian blood, singing about jock Stein being a peado, singing about our legends dying, mocking our captains sister, mocking tommy burns....the same thing they do every fucking time they come..what's up Pete??? Can you not fucking hear that?? Does that not offend you....ahhhh, I see. Thats allowed in scotland isnt it?? You wont have to pay fines for that will you??? The bonus keeps coming. The driveway stays heated. That bile doesnt effect you and yer mates income. Crack on scum...fill your boots 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Two wrongs don't make a right, Lubo and the GB have been hoist by their own petard on this one. Let the knuckledraggers spew their bile and in that way we will always be able to take the moral high ground. The GB are clever bhoys but they have just closed the door on their platform by not being smart enough. No single person or group of people are bigger than the club.

Two wrongs don't make a right, Lubo and the GB have been hoist by their own petard on this one. Let the knuckledraggers spew their bile and in that way we will always be able to take the moral high ground. The GB are clever bhoys but they have just closed the door on their platform by not being smart enough. No single person or group of people are bigger than the club.

I'm not defending the GB when it comes to their use of pyrotechnics. But for the board to bare their teeth against our own fans, when there is so much shit swirling in scottish football, just angers me.
If the statement by the GB has to be believed, the relationship only soured after one of their banners criticised the board.
I'd rather watch pyros over hearing "the lisbon lions wont see 10 in a row"
I'd rather read "fuck lazio" over hearing "big jock knew"

I'm not defending the GB when it comes to their use of pyrotechnics. But for the board to bare their teeth against our own fans, when there is so much shit swirling in scottish football, just angers me.
If the statement by the GB has to be believed, the relationship only soured after one of their banners criticised the board.
I'd rather watch pyros over hearing "the lisbon lions wont see 10 in a row"
I'd rather read "fuck lazio" over hearing "big jock knew"
Spot on Lubo!

Clearly there has been a complete breakdown in the relationship between GB and the board. I can see the stand off continuing until the GB accept absolutely no pyros are allowed. Let's hope this gets sorted out asap.
it's not a hard concept to understand and yet they just refuse to take it in , yeah they're great lookin but they keep costing us regardless of all the good work they do they continually fk it out the window with the flares

UEFAS rules either play by them or they will keep hammering us , the board are absolute cnts and the timing is suss but the GB need to take it onboard

I stand behind the Green Brigade...fuck the spineless Tory riddled PLC
Sorry but it had to be done. Green Brigade getting right out of hand must be reinged in before we have a complete closure of our stadium. I admire their work for charitable causes and foodbanks, but letting of pyrotechnics and polictal tifos won't do. Please refrain from all this we are Celtic better than this HH ☘️☘️☘️

So nobody is bigger than the club...... Tell that to fuckhead lawell. In his eyes he is the club. The fucker has too much say.
Imagine the green brigade goin in to negotiate with that self important prick. Just put yourself in their shoes and that shiney bastard lookin down his nose at the workin class riffraff. I fuckin can't stand him and as I said before this is all deflection tactics. If they don't stop this bullshit they're gonna cause a division in the support and that will spill onto the pitch and hand the league to them other tramps.
Oh yeah and I would love to meet lawell on a dark country rd and.............

So nobody is bigger than the club...... Tell that to fuckhead lawell. In his eyes he is the club. The fucker has too much say.
Imagine the green brigade goin in to negotiate with that self important prick. Just put yourself in their shoes and that shiney bastard lookin down his nose at the workin class riffraff. I fuckin can't stand him and as I said before this is all deflection tactics. If they don't stop this bullshit they're gonna cause a division in the support and that will spill onto the pitch and hand the league to them other tramps.
Oh yeah and I would love to meet lawell on a dark country rd and.............
Nobody is bigger than than club I agree there Deadner. The Green brigade board and supporters must all be one to support the team. That's what we should be doing supporting our team. Leave all the other nonsense behind. If they don't we get a ban from Europe. HH ☘️☘️

Nobody is bigger than than club I agree there Deadner. The Green brigade board and supporters must all be one to support the team. That's what we should be doing supporting our team. Leave all the other nonsense behind. If they don't we get a ban from Europe. HH ☘️☘️
I'm more concerned with 9 and 10 in a row than Europe. And this shite is gonna put all that at risk and it's all at the feet of the highest earner at the club. A man I would love to leave the boot in to the laces!

Back