Revealed - Celtic withhold Green Brigade's Cup Final Tickets and GB face a Permanent Ban

I'm more concerned with 9 and 10 in a row than Europe. And this shite is gonna put all that at risk and it's all at the feet of the highest earner at the club. A man I would love to leave the boot in to the laces!
Agree with you about Lawwell I'm no fan of his either. We are all concerned about 9 and 10 inarow but we should also be concerned about Europe that is where the money and prestige is. HH Deadner. ☘️☘️

This is nothing but a cynical ploy by the board,apart from the timing,which stinks! it's a deflection,to get us arguing a bout the green brigade,no scratch that, to get us arguing among ourselves about the actions of, and the punishment dished out to, the Green Brigade!!!! to take our attention away from the "real" "elephant" in the room-Resolution 12!,any punishment to the Green Brigade, could have been handed out say, next week, but less than 48 hours before the AGM, like i say the timing stinks! and, as cynical ploys go,this is phuqin cynical!!!!

Two wrongs don't make a right, Lubo and the GB have been hoist by their own petard on this one. Let the knuckledraggers spew their bile and in that way we will always be able to take the moral high ground. The GB are clever bhoys but they have just closed the door on their platform by not being smart enough. No single person or group of people are bigger than the club.
100% with you on that one Shamrock 👍 👍

Seems the board don't like getting TELT they're doing a shite job, I've got a draft email sitting ready tae be fired of tae the Club, about various thing's that boiled ma pish this season. These c***s on the board seem to think they are Celtic, they're f***ing not, the fans are it's our CLUB hopefully someone at the AGM will have the balls are stand up the these charlatans. Hope the GB can sort things out with the club before cup final.

Absolutely f**ing raging after some dirty thieving bastard dipped my wife's bag for her purse, know who done it. Come on the noise & find out our boards at it again.

FOOTBALL WITHOUT FANS IS NOTHING, I STAND WITH THE GREEN BRIGADE

This is nothing but a cynical ploy by the board,apart from the timing,which stinks! it's a deflection,to get us arguing a bout the green brigade,no scratch that, to get us arguing among ourselves about the actions of, and the punishment dished out to, the Green Brigade!!!! to take our attention away from the "real" "elephant" in the room-Resolution 12!,any punishment to the Green Brigade, could have been handed out say, next week, but less than 48 hours before the AGM, like i say the timing stinks! and, as cynical ploys go,this is phuqin cynical!!!!
My point exactly md.

The GB see themselves as the sayers of truth, the voice of all and the highest ranking bhoys in the stadium.
Top marks for the efforts lads but there was something in that statement that caught my eye apart from the deflection tit for tat points.
They were openly saying yeah we know you dont want us setting off pyros but we do it anyway and we will do it again when we feel like it.
They dont own the stadium. Something that they cant seem to get their head around.
I light up a cig in my local boozer, I get told to put it the fuck out. I say gtf I'll smoke in here if I want, when I want. I get barred.
Doesn't matter if I led a cracking fund raiser, doesn't matter if most of the lads in there are my mates. I'm not getting served

"In short, if the game is rigged, there is no common objective "

Great find Boab,when it finally dawns on us that our board are complicit,it is nothing less than a betrayal of our history and a betrayal of our values,
our club and it;s history is business and a bottom line
we are seen as customers and not supporters,
pretty sad! Hail Hail ☘ 🇮🇪

That's it MD get the phugin kent's telt cynical basturds one & all.

Oan the Stellas Slàinte 🍻🍀🍀

Have to congratulate the Green brigade on their ability to divide the fans and drive a wedge between the fans and the board/club. The SMSM must fucking love the conveyor belt of ammunition they are providing to damage our club on such a consistent basis and deflect from the real corruption in scottish football. They seem,sadly, to have lost any sense of humility and appear to me now to be driven by an exaggerated sense of their own importance. I cannot blame the club for this issue 😞😞😞😞😞

The GB see themselves as the sayers of truth, the voice of all and the highest ranking bhoys in the stadium.
Top marks for the efforts lads but there was something in that statement that caught my eye apart from the deflection tit for tat points.
They were openly saying yeah we know you dont want us setting off pyros but we do it anyway and we will do it again when we feel like it.
They dont own the stadium. Something that they cant seem to get their head around.
I light up a cig in my local boozer, I get told to put it the fuck out. I say gtf I'll smoke in here if I want, when I want. I get barred.
Doesn't matter if I led a cracking fund raiser, doesn't matter if most of the lads in there are my mates. I'm not getting served
Totally against the pyro's Bobo,totally against the Green Brigades atitude wi' Pyro;s,think the board have tried to pre-empt further action by uefa,,but!why less than 48 hours before the agm,why do uefa's dirty work for them,let eufa, fine/sanction the club and the board have then been handed a "smoking gun" to sanction the G.B!, this jist smells! HH

Have to congratulate the Green brigade on their ability to divide the fans and drive a wedge between the fans and the board/club. The SMSM must fucking love the conveyor belt of ammunition they are providing to damage our club on such a consistent basis and deflect from the real corruption in scottish football. They seem,sadly, to have lost any sense of humility and appear to me now to be driven by an exaggerated sense of their own importance. I cannot blame the club for this issue 😞😞😞😞😞
Is this post a piss take?

Jeez! see auld feckin age,when a wiz a young madheid! we we went tae Parkheid, cheerin the team singin like linties,all the fan's together as one,apart fae the "jungle" which wiz a phuqin madhoose!
we didnae care aboot the board,the hun's, the media, we didnae speculate on the transfer value of players, aye, gutted when good/great players left,but next week Celtic wiz still there,
that's whit ah mean aboot our current board,in this 21st century, "the club's business model" buy cheap, sell high, ffs, we were floggin Moussa fur gazillions about a week after we signed him,
mibbe it's because ah'm an auld fart,but apart fae you lot, it sometimes diznae feel the same,so let's hump Rennes on thursday! COYBIG!

Why do uefa's dirty work for them,let eufa, fine/sanction the club and the board have then been handed a "smoking gun" to sanction the G.B!, this jist smells! HH
PLs been feathering his nest long enough to know what will get him in UEFAs good books. Ban the GBs banners. Get the agm sorted and show he can deflect and dodge allegations of corruption under pressure, another belter of a CV builder

Jeez! see auld feckin age,when a wiz a young madheid! we we went tae Parkheid, cheerin the team singin like linties,all the fan's together as one,apart fae the "jungle" which wiz a phuqin madhoose!
we didnae care aboot the board,the hun's, the media, we didnae speculate on the transfer value of players, aye, gutted when good/great players left,but next week Celtic wiz still there,
that's whit ah mean aboot our current board,in this 21st century, "the club's business model" buy cheap, sell high, ffs, we were floggin Moussa fur gazillions about a week after we signed him,
mibbe it's because ah'm an auld fart,but apart fae you lot, it sometimes diznae feel the same,so let's hump Rennes on thursday! COYBIG!
As a club we would never survive if it was like the old days. We were at death's door because of how badly it was ran. Fergus brought in the business model that saved us and like it or not, it's exactly that same type of business that the board continue with today. We're sitting at the top of the table and in the running for a quadruple treble so why would we want the old days back?

As a club we would never survive if it was like the old days. We were at death's door because of how badly it was ran. Fergus brought in the business model that saved us and like it or not, it's exactly that same type of business that the board continue with today. We're sitting at the top of the table and in the running for a quadruple treble so why would we want the old days back?
Like A say shamrock,auld age, wistful thinkin! when ignorance wiz bliss,we knew we were bein shafted by the board, but we were bein shafted in all walks of life,apart fae that saturday afternoon, or that wednesday night, we didnae really know any better! ☘

It seem;s to be job done for Peter Lawwell,hardly a mention of Res12,almost every media outlet and hun pundit they can find are queuing up to stick the boot into the Green Brigade.

That's exactly the reason why they need to sort themselves out. Getting us fined to the tune of €500,000 will do that. That's the issue. They keep giving the Sevconians bullets to fire at Celtic. That's completely fucking out of order. Being the most fined club in Britain allows "our enemies" to divert attention away from their clubs hordes behaviour. You will have to search really well for a post where I agree with Lawell, but on this I do. They need to stop their shit or get banned. It's their fucking call.

Back