Revealed - Celtic withhold Green Brigade's Cup Final Tickets and GB face a Permanent Ban

The unauthorised pyros have to stop, end of story. Can there be more cooperation between the club and the fans to produce the best possible atmosphere in our ground? I would like to think so. Banners, personally I love them but I am not all of Celtic and if the club is going to be fined because of them then they have to be cleverer. I am not sure on the rules regarding track side advertising but the board giving up a small part of their revenue for a CFC against fascism and racism flashed intermittently throughout the match and a series of giant banners around the ground proclaiming Celtic supporters are against those evils too may have garnered more support and avoided any fine. Just a thought.

That's exactly the reason why they need to sort themselves out. Getting us fined to the tune of €500,000 will do that. That's the issue. They keep giving the Sevconians bullets to fire at Celtic. That's completely fucking out of order. Being the most fined club in Britain allows "our enemies" to divert attention away from their clubs hordes behaviour. You will have to search really well for a post where I agree with Lawell, but on this I do. They need to stop their shit or get banned. It's their fucking call.
Great post Verdict đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

Back