Riot squad in Square

Its nice to see that the deflection from the weekend has started, the police beat me up states disabled man who was just trying to leave George sq. "i am epelectic its sometimes makes me sound drunk" So it's now the polis's fault. He must have been a kafflik. I am sure that over the next few days we will hear more like this HH
Deflection no 2 rangers requested that 10k fans be allowed into the stadium as an incentive for others not to attend, so its now the Scottish governments fault for saying no to rangers, "we are rangers how dare you not acquiesce to our demands". They will not accept responsibility for the actions of the fans as it will cost them the orange pound. HH

Its nice to see that the deflection from the weekend has started, the police beat me up states disabled man who was just trying to leave George sq. "i am epelectic its sometimes makes me sound drunk" So it's now the polis's fault. He must have been a kafflik. I am sure that over the next few days we will hear more like this HH
Another fuckin lying bastard check the Nick a the cunt operation defection well under way

Deflection no 2 rangers requested that 10k fans be allowed into the stadium as an incentive for others not to attend, so its now the Scottish governments fault for saying no to rangers, "we are rangers how dare you not acquiesce to our demands". They will not accept responsibility for the actions of the fans as it will cost them the orange pound. HH

The only thing that comes close to the brass neck of that mob is their sense of fucking entitlement!

Translation - 'It's no oor fans fault they went on the rampage, indulged in racist and bigoted behaviour, smashed up the city, attacked the polis and whacked one another oer the heid wi bottles it's yours for no letting us have a big party inside Ibrox!'

The only thing that comes close to the brass neck of that mob is their sense of fucking entitlement!

Translation - 'It's no oor fans fault they went on the rampage, indulged in racist and bigoted behaviour, smashed up the city, attacked the polis and whacked one another oer the heid wi bottles it's yours for no letting us have a big party inside Ibrox!'
I have a question for Glen Kamara's lawyer, does he have a legal opinion on his clients joining in on the sing song at ibrokes when the law was broken by a group of men (more than 6 of them) partaking in a drink or two, indoors, contravening the covid regulations in tier3 Glasgow, not to mention singing sectarian songs, in addition to that does racism only really be racism if the recipient is non-White. I apologise for the whitaboutery, HH

I have a question for Glen Kamara's lawyer, does he have a legal opinion on his clients joining in on the sing song at ibrokes when the law was broken by a group of men (more than 6 of them) partaking in a drink or two, indoors, contravening the covid regulations in tier3 Glasgow, not to mention singing sectarian songs, in addition to that does racism only really be racism if the recipient is non-White. I apologise for the whitaboutery, HH
A lot of peepul think it isn't racism if the folk they hate have the same colour of skin. They genuinely believe that.

Deflection No3, rangers coach "suffers sectarian abuse on Instagram, its celtics fault. HH

Deflection No3, rangers coach "suffers sectarian abuse on Instagram, its celtics fault. HH
Michael Beale was called a fat ugly orange bastard....can’t see anything wrong with that statement, he could be doing with losing a few pounds, he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, orange is just a colour, not a religion or a race of people, but I’m not sure if he knows who is father is.....what’s the sectarian abuse part?🤔

Just a wild guess but I reckon his response would be....'Eh well eh let me see...eh...no comment...jeez is it warm in here or is it just me!' :LOL:(y)

in all fairness i would have beat the knt up as well the fkn dosser

Michael Beale was called a fat ugly orange bastard....can’t see anything wrong with that statement, he could be doing with losing a few pounds, he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, orange is just a colour, not a religion or a race of people, but I’m not sure if he knows who is father is.....what’s the sectarian abuse part?🤔
BB, I like your Clear and consise reply, in fact I am a little bit jealous as I didn't think of it 1st HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back