Riot squad in Square

The only good thing that will come out of the huns weekend frolic’s is that those pictures and videos have reverberated around the world, when they next go abroad for CL qualifying they will be met by European cops in full riot gear, batons and shields drawn, just ready for ANY excuse to crack open a few orange skulls....git torn intae them 🤣👍

Remember a couple of years ago when we won the treble treble, waited 2 hours in the pissing rain with my daughter to see the hoops coming back from Hampden in an open top bus with many thousands of others in the Gallowgate/ Saltmarket only to be told that it was cancelled for H&S reasons, apparently too many people on the road. What ???. Witnessed many kids crying and walking slowly home. It should be noted that a fair percentage of those there that day had over celebrated beating Hearts in the SCF and it could be said that many were bladdered. What did our fans do? Although disappointed, we accepted it and carried on singing and enjoying the occasion as we made our way home or back to the pubs. There lies the difference right there, it’s a culture thing.

Remember a couple of years ago when we won the treble treble, waited 2 hours in the pissing rain with my daughter to see the hoops coming back from Hampden in an open top bus with many thousands of others in the Gallowgate/ Saltmarket only to be told that it was cancelled for H&S reasons, apparently too many people on the road. What ???. Witnessed many kids crying and walking slowly home. It should be noted that a fair percentage of those there that day had over celebrated beating Hearts in the SCF and it could be said that many were bladdered. What did our fans do? Although disappointed, we accepted it and carried on singing and enjoying the occasion as we made our way home or back to the pubs. There lies the difference right there, it’s a culture thing.
There lies the difference

So she didn't see anything so she must be lying?
I'll bet Peter Sutcliffe's missus is at fault for not noticing he was a serial killer eh?
The FM's conduct has been.beyond reproach TS. No matter what nonsense her detractors try come up with it continually gets proved to be mince. She holds herself to the highest standars. As for thinking and guessing the she "must" have seen something over the years regarding Salmond , well try taking that to a court of law . I get it, some people don't like her. That's fine, I mean I'm not exactly in love with the PM, but I'm always gonna try to keep my dislike of him in check when debating his politics.

The FM's conduct has been.beyond reproach TS. No matter what nonsense her detractors try come up with it continually gets proved to be mince. She holds herself to the highest standars. As for thinking and guessing the she "must" have seen something over the years regarding Salmond , well try taking that to a court of law . I get it, some people don't like her. That's fine, I mean I'm not exactly in love with the PM, but I'm always gonna try to keep my dislike of him in check when debating his politics.
I've never been a huge fan of NS but the way she has taken the slings and arrows from folk whose main aim in politics is to bring her down wins my admiration. The media drive their own agenda by being anti - independent and misogynistic. The latest triumph of the SNP has put all their gases at a peep but still, after exoneration, folk are continuing to mump about the Salmond issue. They need to dry their eyes.

Think most were more raging about Lenny getting the job than the parade being cancelled .

Hope you're proud Peter. See, that one half of your adored 'Old Firm' dream has reverted to type. A fitting legacy for you. Summed up with the word ' carnage'. Same as you are leaving us with.
Of course we knew that this would happen, just a wee favour from PL's pals at ibrokes Peter can now sneak out the back door while the media concentrate on the thugs of the klan. Pistol Pete will state that of course any news is good news for the brand. "long live the Old Firm" its good for business and keeps the customers happy and Sky's cash will keep the profits growing. Not in my name PL, at this point, I have to agree with a comment that's 50 years old, Scottish football and Scottish society would be better off if rangers did not exist. HH

We can be proud of our clubs supporters, whilst the klan have spent most of the last year kicking off at anyone and anything that they perceive to have put them down, the Celtic Foundation has come up with 1.3million pounds for people affected by covid, you would think that in a decent society this would be celebrated or promoted more but not in Scotland as our media can't come up with a way of making this a negative story about Celtic. Can we then presume that we don't live in a decent society or that even though this is more evidence that our clubs charitable ethos continues that our civic leaders do not want to be embarrassed by that very same ethos HH

And the hun statement “ a small minority of fans besmirched their good name”
FFs there must be 3000 on the squinty bridge alone!
no comment from anyone on the players Tik Tok video.
Scotlands Shame
A disgrace
HH
Its nice to see that the deflection from the weekend has started, the police beat me up states disabled man who was just trying to leave George sq. "i am epelectic its sometimes makes me sound drunk" So it's now the polis's fault. He must have been a kafflik. I am sure that over the next few days we will hear more like this HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back