Riot squad in Square

Aye, ffs sake I know we're aw fuckin raging at this season, also fuckin raging the The Peeepul, Celebrate, by showing Glasgow, Scotland & The Rest how The Peeepul Roll, nowt bunch of RIGHT WING UNIONIST FLAG SHAGGIN SCUM.

Instead of venting my spleen about Ra Peeepul,.
I find maself drawn tae the tweets aboot Scot Gov, FM & SNP in connection wae The OO & The freehand shake Ludge. Aye, I know FM's hubby was in the frrehand shake ludge, as for the OO, I doubt it. It was the likes of OO & Brit Army who were involved in the Genocide which was the Highland Clearances. A fucking dark day in our country's history.

,YOU NEED HANDS TAE CLAP WHEN YOUR YER TEAM SCORE, YOU NEED HANDS TAE HOLD YER LIGHTER IN, HODDIN A PYRO WAE IT TAE WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA, CAUSE BOOM YER HANDS NOO EVERYWHERE

Last edited:
So following on the scenes on Saturday and the subsequent post match Covid restriction ignoring bigotry from the players

Rangers...........no comment
SFA..................no comment
SPFL................no comment
Press................no comment on players
Media...............no comment on players

Is this a new 5 way agreement?

So following on the scenes on Saturday and the subsequent post match Covid restriction ignoring bigotry from the players

Rangers...........no comment
SFA..................no comment
SPFL................no comment
Press................no comment on players
Media...............no comment on players

Is this a new 5 way agreement?
Sfa -Say Fuck All
Press - we cannot comment oor Clayons are missing.
Scumco- The cry was ........
Media up to there gubs in Lamb and spuds
Logo Fuck Anyone Fuck Everyone.
aboot rite

HH 🖕

That’s one view fella
The other is there was a guy with a history of at least lecherous and likely worse behaviour towards women. However and whatever the method and reasons for what they did/the way they did it I’m not 100% certain.
The whole debacle ended up a fucking disaster for the victims more than anyone. Salmond walked a free man his career in tatters. My own personal view, you don’t get that number of victims without there being some truth in there. There was likely not justice for the victims but that should be the crux of the story. However and whatever the party tried to do to Salmond is a footnote. His own actions cost himself. He was a superb politician which is praise and a slight at the same time
That was the whole plan. Get as many "victims" as possible. The woman H , who claimed he tried to rape her at bute House was proven to be lying . She wasn't even at bute house on the night in question. That was evidence given in court by her friend , who was at the dinner that night at bute house

The link has been deleted from Tik Tok. It was disgraceful. Hun players in full sectarian voice

Thanks for putting it up. I seen it before it was removed (y)
missed it what happened ?

"If only Police Scotland would tell us what kind of evidence they require I will get it for them" A text sent by Westminster employee Leslie Evans.
The SNP leadership tried their best to prevent e-mails and text being made public. They withheld documents from the court, the defence team, the police and the Holyrood committee. Despite being ordered to release all documents. Police Scotland had to get a search warrant to finally get the documents.
I have been following the undercover special branch story. How special branch and the security services infiltrated every political/ protest group in the UK. We would be naive to believe they are not present in the SNP. The women involved in the Salmond case can't be identified even though a jury found they were perjurers and liars. You can accuse anyone of a sex crime and be protected by law and no one is allowed to know your identity even if you are found by a jury to be a liar.
The Pro-British Scottish media have never accepted the verdict of the jury in the Salmond case. A jury of eight women and four men cleared Salmond of all charges. The jury was packed with women because they thought it would help ensure a guilty verdict.
Remember what happened to Tommy Sheridan when he was jailed for perjury?
Some perjurers go to jail while other perjurers are protected by law.

Back