RODGERS

Lenny took us to 3 ina row,took us to the last 16 in the champion's league, he knows how to organise a defence and will cut this tippy tappy pish! and finish what he started, with 10 in a row!!!!! COYBIG!

Lenny took us to 3 ina row,took us to the last 16 in the champion's league, he knows how to organise a defence and will cut this tippy tappy pish! and finish what he started, with 10 in a row!!!!! COYBIG!
But we conceded a penalty tonight because of this football

But we conceded a penalty tonight because of this football

True , Jinxy , but to be fair he is just in the door .
I heard him immediately after the game and he raised this issue - said it could have cost us in the first half and DID cost us in the second - it will have to stop ! I read into that that he will start telling the defenders to get rid of it !!! And from what I remember , we didn't start this messing about at the back until BR arrived .

True , Jinxy , but to be fair he is just in the door .
I heard him immediately after the game and he raised this issue - said it could have cost us in the first half and DID cost us in the second - it will have to stop ! I read into that that he will start telling the defenders to get rid of it !!! And from what I remember , we didn't start this messing about at the back until BR arrived .
I didn't hear Lenny speak after the match Celtic TV cut out within seconds of the final.
Obviously I understand that he's just in but I was just getting the point across that he can't change everything right away (maybe not that cleverly ) and we might have to play that way now and again, I also thought we played it a bit quicker than normal

I didn't hear Lenny speak after the match Celtic TV cut out within seconds of the final.
Obviously I understand that he's just in but I was just getting the point across that he can't change everything right away (maybe not that cleverly ) and we might have to play that way now and again, I also thought we played it a bit quicker than normal
Oops That was supposed to read Final whistl( I don't know how to Edit)

I agree about Lennon but i don't think is a big achievement to be in the last 16 of CL.It's not so impossible.Nowadays is more difficult to reach even the last 32 of CL though.

Wit??Last 16 of the Champions League is a massive achievement for us
No we have to aim higher.It s not massive, but the standard is set low.I ve seen teams here in my country ,who are not big clubs, reaching at last 16.Its not impossible.We have quality players,we should be very far.

No we have to aim higher.It s not massive, but the standard is set low.I ve seen teams here in my country ,who are not big clubs, reaching at last 16.Its not impossible.We have quality players,we should be very far.
Greek fitbaws gash mate went right down hill aswell.Its gettin harder every year too much money flying about lets not kid ourselves here

Im not kidding.Im saying that Reaching at last 16 is not so remarkable,especially for Celtic.
Sorry mate but don't agree ,qualifying for its a big deal to us.A mean AEK Athens put us out and theyre shite,am happy just qualifying,brings in the dosh and gives our fans what they deserve

Last edited by a moderator:
Back