Rosenborg vs. CELTIC - All comments here

The next game is always the most important and that's the one we need to win,it will be a hard fought game forget all the mind games that theyhave been saying with second string players to half a team made up with youngsters the team need to go out there to win,Sunday's game is just as important and I am sure it be treated as such HH

Away win. I expect it to be tight though. I'm not buying in to any of the second string stuff coming out of Rosenberg, they will want to win this regardless of who starts.
I know, can you imagine any manager describing his team as a 'second string' what a way to demotivate a group of players.

It's just mind games Fergi was a past master at it now it's seems to be part of the game I/e long grass deflated balls anything to gain advantage,you can be sure his team are aware of what He is saying

Whoever plays for Rosenborg will want to impress the coach with their cup final at the weekend. The same can be said for the Celtic players.
We should always play our best starting 11.
I expect a tough game but thinking 2-0 Celtic.
HH?

looking forward to some exciting football in the next few days . Christie has given us that edge we have been missing . Hoping to be celebrating two great results . There are strange odds on Leipzig as favourites which raised my eyebrows.

A quick glance at SPFL newsnow and theres a headline about the possible line up tonight against Rosenborg. The Daily Express informs us we have 9 injuries including Scott Brown who pulled a hamstring against Hamilton last weekend apparently? REALLY? He must have done it in the stands as he wasn't even playing!
As the kids say EPIC FAIL Daily Express.

Just watched the quire singing youil nver walk alone in Rosenberg what a fantastic way to welcome a rival team,a lesson in civility and good manners I wonder if teams in this country take the same attitude.Well done to them but Celtic will still beat you but thank you. The lads gave it some wellie

I'd like to see us sign the young left back Meling (?). said so after watching him a couple of times against us. He would be great cover for KT and has bags of experience. Should not be expensive either. Having said that he will probably play badly tonight. Kinda hope so...

Last edited:
The French eddy that has the touch of an elephant has turned up tonight so far. Hopefully he improves as the game goes on

Back