Ross County v Celtic, Saturday 6th August 2022 at 3pm BST

Can’t see anything but a Celtic win but it won’t be easy Ross can be quite stubborn at home Celtic just need to play thier Owen game as no doubt there wii be a few studs flying a good win will be great because I think Killie can take sevco remembering how poor they were after Euro games last season?

Hopefully we can be that bit more clinical tomorrow than we were last week and think we will be also.
Shame hatate is unavailable but with the depth of the squad now can't see it being a problem for us either.
Would expect turnbull to step for hatate, but wouldn't surprise me if Ange chose calmac in hatate and Mooy to do the role of calmac either, such is the flexibility within the squad.
Also could be an opportunity to getting more players up to match speed especially with CL not to far away, so might make a few changes still even if no one really deserves to be dropped from last week imo. So
Hart
Josip CCV, Jenz, Taylor
O'Riley, Mooy, Calmac
Abada GG Jota
With subs like kyogo, turnbull, meada, we just never stop
Celtic 4-0 win
HH

Hopefully we can be that bit more clinical tomorrow than we were last week and think we will be also.
Shame hatate is unavailable but with the depth of the squad now can't see it being a problem for us either.
Would expect turnbull to step for hatate, but wouldn't surprise me if Ange chose calmac in hatate and Mooy to do the role of calmac either, such is the flexibility within the squad.
Also could be an opportunity to getting more players up to match speed especially with CL not to far away, so might make a few changes still even if no one really deserves to be dropped from last week imo. So
Hart
Josip CCV, Jenz, Taylor
O'Riley, Mooy, Calmac
Abada GG Jota
With subs like kyogo, turnbull, meada, we just never stop
Celtic 4-0 win
HH
I think it might be too soon for Mooy to start. Especially up in Dingwall where we need someone who knows what to expect with a hungry Ross County team who know they have the freedom to clatter into our players even after we've passed the ball away with no reprimand from the MIB.

I think it might be too soon for Mooy to start. Especially up in Dingwall where we need someone who knows what to expect with a hungry Ross County team who know they have the freedom to clatter into our players even after we've passed the ball away with no reprimand from the MIB.
Could well be BB, but maybe Mooy could be a better choice for that reason on a tighter pitch and county trying to put it about also, where turnbull seems to be less effective with less space to work in earlier on within a game, yet can be destructive when the game opens up later for him imo.

Back