Ross County v Celtic, Saturday 6th August 2022 at 3pm BST

I think Jenz is last man standing. Welsh out with illness, Starfelt not fit enough to start, Jullien persona non grata.
This just enforces my belief that we require another CB, 2nd game in and we have the choice of 1 , 2 if you include jules
Edit: I say 1 cos Starfelt may be named but surely Ange would rather not use him yet if hes only started training again

Last edited:
This just enforces my belief that we require another CB, 2nd game in and we have the choice of 1 , 2 if you include jules
The problem with the CB role as I see it is 4 players going for 2 positions with only 1 sub spot available in the match day squad, so 1 stands to miss out.
Creates fair competition and in turn keep them totally focused, increasing the situation could lead to discontentment within the squad, risky regards injuries but keeping harmony more important imo winter

The problem with the CB role as I see it is 4 players going for 2 positions with only 1 sub spot available in the match day squad, so 1 stands to miss out.
Creates fair competition and in turn keep them totally focused, increasing the situation could lead to discontentment within the squad, risky regards injuries but keeping harmony more important imo winter
Under previous managers I'd agree johnno but Ange seems to recognise the reality is we need players who have the ability to challenge players for their position , not for a game but for the season and the season being a long one, were only 2 games in and can see this.
I'm listening to snide radio before I watch and they're saying welsh is unlucky and must be disappointed to miss out so they know fuk all GIRFUY radio snide

Welsh is noo playing because he’s “ill” probably shouldn’t have went to the spice of bengal in Dingwall last night…..cannie get his arse aff the toilet 🤷‍♂️

Aw FFS 3 minutes past three and on my screen they’re talking about the team and the teams are just coming out at this rate the game will be finished and I’ll still be watching it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back