Ross County v Celtic, Saturday 6th August 2022 at 3pm BST

Could well be BB, but maybe Mooy could be a better choice for that reason on a tighter pitch and county trying to put it about also, where turnbull seems to be less effective with less space to work in earlier on within a game, yet can be destructive when the game opens up later for him imo.
You might be right. If we'd brought in Mooy a couple of weeks earlier then fair enough. But I think Turnbull will start - I'm always wary with CalMac alongside two other attacking midfielders like O'Riley & Turnbull. But I think the fact Turnbull was giving interviews means he will be starting.

It will be tough but class will win in the end.

BB you’ll need to relax more. This is meant to be a light hearted enjoyable, wind up type blog, I fear for your blood pressure dealing with us bams.
Anyway I’ve 3 0 on the predictor and an happy to go with that.
I know I’ve got it the wrong way round but BB will know what I mean.
🙂
HH

Always a bit nervous about the first away match of the season. I think it will be a difficult match with Mackay in charge. I expect it to be like last week. Cynical, with persistent, aggressive fouling. But even with the injuries, we have a good squad depth that will hopefully give us the win that lays down another marker for the away matches and these type of negative tactics.

Last edited:
I think it might be too soon for Mooy to start. Especially up in Dingwall where we need someone who knows what to expect with a hungry Ross County team who know they have the freedom to clatter into our players even after we've passed the ball away with no reprimand from the MIB.
Aye agree with you there, and given Ange has said that he wont be fooled by the 'little' ground and club , how difficult it was there previously.
I think we will see a side who will have the experience of playing there.
McKay is desperate for something against us , its ripping oot him whenever we play them.
I expect the buses have been parked there all week in preparation and this could be tight.
I'll accept any kind of victory, even a 97th minute winner , though preferably I'd rather keep the skin on my fingers this time

BB you’ll need to relax more. This is meant to be a light hearted enjoyable, wind up type blog, I fear for your blood pressure dealing with us bams.
Anyway I’ve 3 0 on the predictor and an happy to go with that.
I know I’ve got it the wrong way round but BB will know what I mean.
🙂
HH
I'm fine pal. After years of dealing with this lot we are all just having a laugh. Mind you, it is like trying to shepherd cats sometimes with this mob! 🥳🎉

Only see a win 3-0 Bhoys. Only worry is ref letting Ross County away with constant fouling. Don't want any injuries at this early stage of season. Good luck to Killie today at ipox. Love to see them win it. 🍀🍀

Back