Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 21 February, Kick-off 7.30pm Live on Sky Sports

Its now time that whoever has the final say at the club, whether that be Desmond, Lawwell or the collective board, take responsibility and end this tomorrow. Its embarrassing and with each passing day next season becomes a waste of time and the whole regeneration of the club is more difficult. Dom McKay is being handed a shit sandwich unless Lennon is sacked immediately, the club is now toxic.

I just wish he would go for his own sake because if he’s in the ground when the gates are finally open to fans....
He won't have to worry about fans in the ground there won't be anyone.
I'll not spend a penny in anything Celtic next year if he's still manager

His breath taking arrogance that you can destroy a team that's played so well and blame everyone but your self and then talk about planning for next season.

There are numerous coaches at Lennoxtown doing feck all due to Covid and all teams below the first team not playing games or on furlough. Give the job to a couple of them, McManus and O'Dea for example, until the end of the season, we have 8 bounce games to go as the Scottish Cup looks like being shelved until the start of next season.

Its now time that whoever has the final say at the club, whether that be Desmond, Lawwell or the collective board, take responsibility and end this tomorrow. Its embarrassing and with each passing day next season becomes a waste of time and the whole regeneration of the club is more difficult. Dom McKay is being handed a shit sandwich unless Lennon is sacked immediately, the club is now toxic.

Saw a report down in England that Desmond and the board consider none of the the names put forward to be up to the job of replacing Lennon.

Right so time to look at the players now.
They collectively fucked it with chances that could of buried this game in the first half.
Christies shot (last and every shot he takes)- head over the ball. First thing you learn to keep a shot down. Shocking technically just now.

4 golden opportunities that should of been buried.
Brown opens his arms at the back post space. Terrible line. Laxalt doesnt sniff and move. Good delivery. Bang 1-0

The most unbalanced and short of options of natural players for positions I have ever seen in a celtic squad.
Im 33 has any older celt seen worse options for fielding a first 11?
Loan rb only.
One trusted striker
No wingers
2 fit cbs that are first pick. One a break through?
Lb juggle.
Gk juggle.

Car crash

I know no man is bigger than the club...and rightly so
The situation we are in now is total chaos
Neil Lennon is taking the flack big style and rightly so...we, the fans can see what is happening in front of us.
Neil Lennon is a fan...and what he must be going through, at this time, must be horrendous....Imagine playing and managing the team you love, then end your career with this shambles...

Please Neil...go now...or things will only get worse

I know no man is bigger than the club...and rightly so
The situation we are in now is total chaos
Neil Lennon is taking the flack big style and rightly so...we, the fans can see what is happening in front of us.
Neil Lennon is a fan...and what he must be going through, at this time, must be horrendous....Imagine playing and managing the team you love, then end your career with this shambles...

Please Neil...go now...or things will only get worse
He doesn't look like much of a fan to me now. Like the BS that Rodgers used to trot out about when he was watching Celtic growing up. I have no sympathy anymore for what he is going through... he knows how to stop it and he must have fleeced Celtic for more than enough to live on for the rest of his life.

Back