Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 24th April 2.30pm

Post match murderwell v Huns tv interview someone has stood and put pieces of tape aw over the cinch logo for the hun mangers interview 🤣🤣
544BBA79-936C-4565-8D31-9B6C46584EDC.jpeg
they were uncovered when the muderwell manager did his interview 🤣🤣
2182984E-D270-4084-A9FF-75707DF2BFBA.jpeg
hun-believable, rumoured that, cinch will refuse to pay them/the spfl the prize money due for 2nd place in the league due to not conforming to sponsors dues/rights…… I suspect yet another incoming hun court case, busiest man in that place in their company lawyer 🤣🤣

Post match murderwell v Huns tv interview someone has stood and put pieces of tape aw over the cinch logo for the hun mangers interview 🤣🤣
View attachment 18373
View attachment 18375
hun-believable, rumoured that, cinch will refuse to pay them/the spfl the prize money due for 2nd place in the league due to not conforming to sponsors dues/rights…… I suspect yet another incoming hun court case, busiest man in that place in their company lawyer 🤣🤣

Cinch have hired a high profile spokesperson to break the news to OFFC

rickybobby-2.jpg

View attachment 18373
View attachment 18375
SCUM M8, SHDA STAYED DEID but Fuk it Leagues in the bag & having backed Hibs in 2016 I may have a small wager on the Mini Huns! If I cd back aganest baith ae them I would! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 18373
View attachment 18375
A law to themselves Stinkies make rules let’s no kid on , they are the rule makers in Scotland aloud to get away with whatever fact just do as they please, feck the rest of Scottish fitba ,bbc banned suck right up huns back passage always no interviews with manager win lose or draw always a statement never interviews ,disgusting behaviour bbc should be ashamed of themselves as a organisation not got the balls
to tell them ironic they employ majority of-football pundits in Scotland all ex Stinkies players

Back