Ross County v Celtic, Victoria Park, Saturday 4th November, 12.30pm

That Dross Cunty team should be thrown out fitba for crimes against sport.
10 or 11 men they had no intention of playing football.
Great 3 points in the end...only let down for me today was the boy Bernardo he didn't offer too much .
Palma is a match winner and will be very important for the rest of the campaign.
A few legs rested and a good squad effort ...despite VAR yet again.

Sorry Malky Mackay did have a moan that we scored 6 seconds after the 6 mins added time was up thought managers knew that it was a minimum of 6 mins or however many minutes
I bet he didn't mention that his side got to take a corner 20 seconds after the 5 added minutes in the 2nd half?

There should have been much longer than 6 minutes added on in the 1st half and the County players wasted more than 30 seconds taking each throw-in just in the added on time (they had been doing this all the way through the half as well).

It is a minimum added time - this system has only been in place for 30 years, so obviously the thickos cannot get to grips with these new fangled changes!

I bet he didn't mention that his side got to take a corner 20 seconds after the 5 added minutes in the 2nd half?

There should have been much longer than 6 minutes added on in the 1st half and the County players wasted more than 30 seconds taking each throw-in just in the added on time (they had been doing this all the way through the half as well).

It is a minimum added time - this system has only been in place for 30 years, so obviously the thickos cannot get to grips with these new fangled changes!
Dinny worry auld yin the youngsters oan here will help yi when yir stuck
Noo whurs ma teeesth

HH in ma Gub

Back