Ross County v Celtic, Victoria Park, Saturday 4th November, 12.30pm

Thing is AJ these keepers are not bad ones far from it, it's just that when they face Celtic they will have to make around 20 saves to keep the scoreline under 5, though that was var not laidlaw.
If he played for Celtic or any other keeper here he'd be found out.
Joe Hart touched the ball in the 93rd minute is all I can remember.
39 shots the most since records began with sky and 5 goals ( 3 that counted) I'm happy enough , we couldve been better but the result was never in doubt.
Remember seigrest played out his skin against us every game look how that turned out??

Evening Ghirls & Bhoys, just had a wee read through this thread, fuckin quality 👏😂😂😂

Was busy today doing Granda & Da things & a wee bit of bookie bashing.

Though we played well enough, unfortunately VAR & Ref up tae their usual💩

Wonder why Big Laidlaw always has a good game against us🤔

Another 3pts, 8pts clear of the Establishment Scum.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

🥃 Slàinte

I thought the team played very well today, and it seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves which is great to see.

Actually thought VAR made all the corect calls, glad they didn't give the penalty for the wee shirt pull, as we all know that's non a pen (unless your Rangers needing a goal).

Just watched the Unique Angle highlights. 2 points.
1 Palma goes over to give Harry Kewell a hug after scoring and ignored BR standing a couple of yards away.
2 great work by Taylor scrapping against 3 defenders to win the ball that led to the 3rd goal.

Edit: my bad, he did actually high 5 Brendan on the way to hug Kewell.

1 Palma goes over to give Harry Kewell a hug after scoring and ignored BR standing a couple of yards away.
2 great work by Taylor scrapping against 3 defenders to win the ball that led to the 3rd goal.

At the end of the game Palma and BR hugged.

Edit: my bad, he did actually high 5 Brendan on the way to hug Kewell.
He doesn’t ignore BR. He high fives him on the way past. I thought same as you initially. JK must be raging though as he definitely doesn’t high five him and maybe that’s what JK and BR are talking about when Palma comes back on to the pitch 👀
Naw! 😂😂

He doesn’t ignore BR. He high fives him on the way past. I thought same as you initially. JK must be raging though as he definitely doesn’t high five him and maybe that’s what JK and BR are talking about when Palma comes back on to the pitch 👀
Naw! 😂😂
You couldn’t have typed that edit sooner ffs 😂😂

Back