ROY KEENE & NICKY BUTT

I'd love someone like Ralf Rangnick, experienced, he's built teams, he's achieved fantastic results on and off the park, he's a real football manager, not just a name. 🤷‍♂️
Can you really see a top European manager wanting to come to Glasgow and put up with all the bollox that comes with it and Scottish football in general Hoopy? I can't myself

Can you really see a top European manager wanting to come to Glasgow and put up with all the bollox that comes with it and Scottish football in general Hoopy? I can't myself
But they'd have a chance to play Hamilton and livi on there plastic pitchs and pit there wits against the mibs

Scottish games a hard sell for any manager coming to Celtic can't remember if it was Vim or Dr Jo who said they couldn't believe in a country this size that the media held sustained attacks on our club

But they'd have a chance to play Hamilton and livi on there plastic pitchs and pit there wits against the mibs

Scottish games a hard sell for any manager coming to Celtic can't remember if it was Vim or Dr Jo who said they couldn't believe in a country this size that the media held sustained attacks on our club
Even in January the club never backed lenny when he tried to address the level of corruption that goes on, they wouldn't have much chance of keeping Keane quite and would be well able for the media tossers. If the board really wants to address this problem then Keane might be just the man to do it

Even in January the club never backed lenny when he tried to address the level of corruption that goes on, they wouldn't have much chance of keeping Keane quite and would be well able for the media tossers. If the board really wants to address this problem then Keane might be just the man to do it
If the bunnett was still here our club would not be treated with anything else than respect. Fergus would sue the lot of them for racism defamation and libel. 👍👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back