ROY KEENE & NICKY BUTT

I personally can't see keane being 1st choice for the job but couldn't totally rule him out either.
Is a manager nowadays more of a figurehead and the real hard work done by the coaching staff?
As a figurehead Keane could work, but we won't really know until match day decisions of his were being made, a question we can't possibly answer now.
Been out of the game for 10 years now is not very inspiring with the amount of changes to the game since he was last involved can hardly fill us with confidence either.
Still think he could attract players but this will all depend on what backroom staff he has in mind and could work with.
Wouldn't be my 1st choice either but we may also be struggling to find a manager we all would be happy with, so if it is going to be Keane then so be it.
I've already said Keane wouldn't be my first choice, or second, or third, but in truth I'm not greatly excited with any of the names apparently still in the running. I'm at a loss to come up with a name that fills me with confidence. I know I keep saying it, and I'm sorry for boring the jacksie off you good people; but this is a critical time for our club. Get this wrong and we have a very testing two or three years ahead.

As for Keane being a figurehead, well, I just don't see him allowing others to make decisions which the majority will attribute to him. I may very well be falling into the trap of believing what I hear and read, but he just seems too dominant a character to take a position like that. Guess I could be wrong. I really am trying to switch off from the speculation, but part of me is starting to worry.

Looks like the speculation is over. Press conference scheduled for 11am tomorrow at Celtic Park. It’s believed that the new manager, Hungarian Pulin Maleg, will be officially unveiled to the media. Maleg will be joined at Celtic by his long time assistant, former Bulgarian international Uri Havnalaf.

Looks like the speculation is over. Press conference scheduled for 11am tomorrow at Celtic Park. It’s believed that the new manager, Hungarian Pulin Maleg, will be officially unveiled to the media. Maleg will be joined at Celtic by his long time assistant, former Bulgarian international Uri Havnalaf.
Heard it wiz Royce Keene and heddie Eowe
And Ken Johnaddy.
tream Deam.
this Vadert saw roughtb it iy bye Lysdexia
Ist Troo

HH 😱

Members online

Latest posts

Back