Rules around attending matches.

Celebrating discrimination of fellow Celtic fans, wow. You would have loved it in 1930s nazi Germany.
I think your trying to be a bit of a knob del and doing a very good job at it as well

Celebrating discrimination/nazi germany you say
Wheres the celebration on here ?
So where the fuck does that come from

There’s no thread or post where anyone says you must get a vaccine or wants compulsory vaccination
The problem is you think your controlled yet you got a choice

But after getting the choice and refusing, your on here to greet about the implications of your choice not to get it. Then being a knob to people who offer a differing view.

nobody really gives a flying fuck about whether you or anybody else gets vaccination or not
people are just offering alternative views on it

So it sounds to me like your the sort of that would moan if he had to get out of bed in the morning then moan his mother hadn’t made it fir him returning to it

I won’t mention lizards 🦎

Did you read the post? He was clearly mocking supporters who won't be allowed in the ground because of their views. If people are going to act like fascists, then don't complain when it's pointed out to them.

Celebrating discrimination of fellow Celtic fans, wow. You would have loved it in 1930s nazi Germany.
No mate that’s a childish thing to say Grunda fought they wankstains for freedom o speech I’ve fought Fascism all my life only Wee babies use that as a point.
Discrimination How ya 💉 is that discrimination Grow the fuck up get the Jag don’t get the jag but don’t talk PISH.
You don’t know me but your generalising that I’d love Nazis cause if you know your History Celtic fans are well known right wing Fascit’s your a FUD fir even going there. see why Rose and STG walked away
Oh and by the way we’re no gonna gas yi
For not getting the Jag just gonna ignore the Donald (trump loving fanboy you are) Duck out of you. Q-anon that’s the site you should be on bye bye I’m off to A Nuremberg rally ya DICK.
Mm and relax rant ower

HH 💉Get Vaccinated it saves lives

I think your trying to be a bit of a knob del and doing a very good job at it as well

There’s no thread or post where anyone says you must get a vaccine or wants compulsory vaccination

But after getting the choice and refusing, your on here to greet about the implications of your choice not to get it. Then being a knob to people who offer a differing view.

nobody really gives a flying fuck about whether you or anybody else gets vaccination or not

So it sounds to me like your the sort of that would moan if he had to get out of bed in the morning then moan his mother hadn’t made it fir him returning to it

Top post ya wee Fascist yi 😉

HH 😉

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Well said STG see why you stopped interacting with oooor Del udamol boy

HH 😉

😭😭😭 I can't believe they controlled me back in the 70s by vaccinating me against Smallpox before I went abroad on holiday.
What's that you say, what's this thing called Smallpox?
Oh that'll be the virus that no longer exists because foreign countries wouldn't allow you in unless you had the vaccine.
The voice of a right wing wummin Shammy they lefties will be efter yi git yir 🏑 sticks ready
Great post Shammy 👏👏it was the naysayers that caused a crisis with the MMR vaccine
Back in the 90/2000’s I really hope to god we don’t have a weemanvirus we’ll never get through it. Vaccine’s Ready
Passports ready ok in yi go

HH 🏑

😭😭😭 I can't believe they controlled me back in the 70s by vaccinating me against Smallpox before I went abroad on holiday.
What's that you say, what's this thing called Smallpox?
Oh that'll be the virus that no longer exists because foreign countries wouldn't allow you in unless you had the vaccine.
Comparing smallpox with covid, deary me.

Back