Rules around attending matches.

They are still under trials ending in January 2023 and are only been administered under emergency licence as they can’t yet be approved under normal rules until the trials are completed that’s fact not social media hearsay,I couldn’t give a rats arse if people take it that is their choice to weigh up the risk v benefit but I’m not touching it and I don’t see why I should be excluded from anything for that decision No blacks no dogs no unvaccinated, back of the bus for the unclean unvaccinated that’s what Im concerned about happening its discrimination every bit as vile and nasty any other form of discrimination
Especially when the jags don't stop u getting it or passing it on but that's OK as long as u have a passport

I just dont get the whole anti-vaccination thing
There’s some conspiracy thing out there to control population etc 💩
It’s the responsible thing to do and the responsible thing for governments to enforce
Same as wearing a mask
Well no doubt have scientists on here tell us different
I always make the analogy
I smoked for 30 years (2 weeks free)
If my doctor told me I had that horrible illness now it’s damage done to me by me.
Consequences
I’ve never smoked in a room with my kids and for well over a decade near anyone else.
Why? It damages health and it’s bad for others. My choices should only impact me.
I stood outside for years in pishing rain. Not a grumble. My choice.
It’s the same with covid vaccines.
you don’t want to get, fine, you have a choice but live with the consequences of your choices. Same as smokers
Me, I’d rather not take the chance of getting it and passing it on to my mum n dad or some other poor bugger who has a limited chance of surviving or who may get long covid
Choices folks, we have them
It’s the consequences of our choices people don’t seem to like
The vaccine doesn't stop transmission, which makes the vaccine passports, and your point redundant. It's all about control and money.

The vaccine doesn't stop transmission, which makes the vaccine passports, and your point redundant. It's all about control and money.
Perhaps it may prevent transmission from someone who has been vaccinated making someone who hasn't end up needing hospital treatment?

I thought everybody knew what the vaccination process meant. It means for people like me with chronic lung condition that I can actually go out the house now and that if I’m unfortunate enough to get the virus I have a better chance of survival after having the vaccine. I have had both jags and no side effects getting booster on Monday with flu jag too.
I am grateful to every person who has been vaccinated to help us especially those with under lying health conditions able to get back some sense of normality.
the passports are there to help protect others I thought that was obvious. 🍀💚

Please read properly again ya nugget

I thought everybody knew what the vaccination process meant. It means for people like me with chronic lung condition that I can actually go out the house now and that if I’m unfortunate enough to get the virus I have a better chance of survival after having the vaccine. I have had both jags and no side effects getting booster on Monday with flu jag too.
I am grateful to every person who has been vaccinated to help us especially those with under lying health conditions able to get back some sense of normality.
the passports are there to help protect others I thought that was obvious. 🍀💚
If the vaccine doesn't stop transmission, what difference does it make if the person sitting next to you has been vaccinated or not?

You have protected yourself from the risk of severe illness if you catch it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back