Sack Rodgers NOW!!

I hope there is some FORWARD PLANNING when it comes to BR. Let the club know that NOW is the time to look for a managerial replacement. Dont tell anybody you were not warned. Get off the golf course and do your job DD

I hope there is some FORWARD PLANNING when it comes to BR. Let the club know that NOW is the time to look for a managerial replacement. Dont tell anybody you were not warned. Get off the golf course and do your job DD
🤣 you think DD has a job? 🤣
He's a Billionare. And we're a small part of his portfolio. A noisy part but small in terms of investment. As far as he's concerned that 93m in the bank means PL is doing a good job.

DD was the guy who picked Brendan and most Billionaires won’t admit many mistakes
You need to let it go he’s here till DD says otherwise

HH fore

In MY opinion

Time to get behind the players and the coaching staff..we have what we have until the season is finished... if Brendan goes, Kennedy steps in..that's the reality...no point in moaning about it just now...it's time to do what Celtic fans do best ( moan? No) and back the team ( although thats debatable in these modern times) 👍🏻👍🏻

Peas

What would be the point in getting rid of Brendan Rodgers?
To hire another, probably a poorer, manager to get shafted of the board.
The manager isn't the problem, it's the board and the recruitment department working against the managers wishes that'd the problem.
Pep wouldn't be able to ro much working with the clowns on our board.
People saying Mourinho, what would he say if he asked for a certain left back to be brought in and instead Lawwell gets him a £1m project right winger. He would walk

In MY opinion

Time to get behind the players and the coaching staff..we have what we have until the season is finished... if Brendan goes, Kennedy steps in..that's the reality...no point in moaning about it just now...it's time to do what Celtic fans do best ( moan? No) and back the team ( although thats debatable in these modern times) 👍🏻👍🏻

Peas
Common Sense? It'll never catch on .

In MY opinion

Peas
With the atmosphere at parkhead and the greeting at parkhead when the game has literally just kicked aff we’re turning as bad as the Huns.
10 mins in against the killie bus Parker’s I heard a knob shouting “ common tae F*ck!!”
We forget how to back the team and get behind them. Gone are the days when we needed the backing and you had the stadium chanting celtic songs and not just the GB we are far to quiet these days

What would be the point in getting rid of Brendan Rodgers?
To hire another, probably a poorer, manager to get shafted of the board.
The manager isn't the problem, it's the board and the recruitment department working against the managers wishes that'd the problem.
Pep wouldn't be able to ro much working with the clowns on our board.
People saying Mourinho, what would he say if he asked for a certain left back to be brought in and instead Lawwell gets him a £1m project right winger. He would walk
THE MANAGER IS THE PROBLEM. He insists on playing in his own image and likeness...

Back