Sad news Andy Goram suffering from cancer

Winter

I'm surprised that I'm only hearing about it this morning .
Being Celtic supporters and not the animals that frequent the bigotdome across the city, knowing how theyve behaved previously and having suffered losses in my family through it as many of us have.
I feel it's an obligation and duty to pay respect show how we are different to them and wish Andy Goram the best in his fight against the horrible horrible thing that cancer is .
I dont think anyone hasnt been affected by it in one way or another, family and friends, loved ones.
Andy Goram may have been our nemesis and I'd say he single handedly ( two hands really) saved oldco against us so so many times.
When I remember those days and the saves that he pulled off against top top quality strikers of ours , well they really were miraculous of that there can be no denial it was like there was two of him such were his unbelievable saves.
Walter Smith's rangers would come to CP and be backs to the wall for 90 minutes as we battered the Hell out of them. Goram making saves that would make Gordon Banks gasp , save after save after save after wave after wave after wave of Celtic magnificent attack mode, truly relentless pressure and it was always Goram who kept us out he was ( against us ) as is often the case with rangers old or newco keepers (look at wes foderingham) crap against everyone , outstanding against us.
Anyway long story short , we are Celtic fans best in the world and versus cancer I'm sure I speak for us all when I wish Andy Goram all the best in his fight against the horrible disease.
May he be as defiant against it as he was against us , a better goalie against us for them I dont think there is one , he must top the lot in my time anyway & if he can deny it the way he did is I'm sure he'll pull through 🤞🏻
Best wishes to Andy Goram HH

I'm surprised that I'm only hearing about it this morning .
Being Celtic supporters and not the animals that frequent the bigotdome across the city, knowing how theyve behaved previously and having suffered losses in my family through it as many of us have.
I feel it's an obligation and duty to pay respect show how we are different to them and wish Andy Goram the best in his fight against the horrible horrible thing that cancer is .
I dont think anyone hasnt been affected by it in one way or another, family and friends, loved ones.
Andy Goram may have been our nemesis and I'd say he single handedly ( two hands really) saved oldco against us so so many times.
When I remember those days and the saves that he pulled off against top top quality strikers of ours , well they really were miraculous of that there can be no denial it was like there was two of him such were his unbelievable saves.
Walter Smith's rangers would come to CP and be backs to the wall for 90 minutes as we battered the Hell out of them. Goram making saves that would make Gordon Banks gasp , save after save after save after wave after wave after wave of Celtic magnificent attack mode, truly relentless pressure and it was always Goram who kept us out he was ( against us ) as is often the case with rangers old or newco keepers (look at wes foderingham) crap against everyone , outstanding against us.
Anyway long story short , we are Celtic fans best in the world and versus cancer I'm sure I speak for us all when I wish Andy Goram all the best in his fight against the horrible disease.
May he be as defiant against it as he was against us , a better goalie against us for them I dont think there is one , he must top the lot in my time anyway & if he can deny it the way he did is I'm sure he'll pull through 🤞🏻
Best wishes to Andy Goram HH
I posted this a few days ago in another thread. I am not a fan of Goram as person, but he was a fantastic goalie and he broke our hearts so many times. This is a horrible disease and I wish him the best in his fight and hope he makes a full recovery. HH

I posted this a few days ago in another thread. I am not a fan of Goram as person, but he was a fantastic goalie and he broke our hearts so many times. This is a horrible disease and I wish him the best in his fight and hope he makes a full recovery. HH
Sorry I looked BB to see if it had been covered but hey so what eh we aw wish him well we are Celtic 🙏

For the record, I don't like Andy Goram and I don't respect Andy Goram. I admire his goalkeeping ability, but beyond that - I can't define many other redeemable personality traits.

I've long had a belief that converted huns are the worst kind of hun. They weren't born to hate in the way an inbred hun is - they learn to hate and embrace that hatred. They wear their hatred like armour and go all in on the 17th century experience.

Andy Goram had a cancer of the conscience 30-years ago and never made a recovery from it; however - that still won't allow me to wish him ill-will. I know from experience what he is about to endure and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy - so by that definition, I cannot wish it upon him either.

I hope he is strong enough to fight his battle and be well enough to see Celtic complete their next tilt at 10-in-a-row (in fact, I wish him the strength to see 20)

A thoroughly obnoxious man, with a string of failed business and relationships, a bankrupt person, like so many ex-EBT Huns a man that was never out of Northern Ireland partying with convictioned catholic murdering terrorists till he got caught shagging one of the incarcerated terrorists wife’s, then chased out of Ireland at gun point.
a truly horrible disease for truly horrible man, I should feel sorry for him, but don’t feel anything 🤷‍♂️

A thoroughly obnoxious man, with a string of failed business and relationships, a bankrupt person, like so many ex-EBT Huns a man that was never out of Northern Ireland partying with convictioned catholic murdering terrorists till he got caught shagging one of the incarcerated terrorists wife’s, then chased out of Ireland at gun point.
a truly horrible disease for truly horrible man, I should feel sorry for him, but don’t feel anything 🤷‍♂️
He even robbed his own fans for cash taking money for after dinner speaking and fucked off with it thats the kind of "man" goram is
You have to both remember though, that it's far worse to suffer for your sins than to get the easy way out.

He must be in his own type of purgatory right now with what he's going through and all that he's done........let's pray that he stays in that purgatory for a good time to come.

Andy Goram is a horrible, Billy Wright supporting Loyalist tramp but I watched my Granda die from cancer when I was a teenager and I wouldn't wish that suffering on anyone.
And this is what separates us from them ( well actually it's just 1 of a million things) but the fact you can see past the sectarian bs in him 26 + is but 1 good example of Celtic fans and pretendyrangers fans.
They mock our players like broonys sister, Stan P, Stubbsy whilst we show empathy and see past the football , the sport, religion etc and see a person suffering from a horrible illness that takes precedent.
They are not capable of such basic humanity.
It's not fair to tar all of them as that way as I personally, like many of us know well Rangers supporters.
The problem is that since they came back as the tributeers, there is now a much much larger so called " minority" of them full of bitterness and hatred.
What we call a minority really is a minority of idiots who support the club
Their minority is a huge number of people that just happens to not outnumber the majority.
What if anything came from their racist chanting from all 4 sections of the bigotdome last time we were there ?
I have heard nothing about it bar on here and other Celtic platforms.
Is there not supposed to be a compliance officer or something like that who's job is to report such matters up the chain?
If the GB or the NC displayban offensive banner the club almost always have to answer for it.
Is it that no Celtic fan made a complaint?
I'd find that very hard to believe given all that happened that day and so much happened.
Even so a decision of punishment shouldve been reached by now.
We are consistently reported to UEFA and they are rarely in front of the SFA/SPFL
If WC ever gets a fan media event with anyone who holds a position of power at our club I'd like this to be raised as a priority.
We deserve to know what if any reprimands are against that club and what if any action has been taken by our club to ensure the safety of our supporters and staff in that pit.

He even robbed his own fans for cash taking money for after dinner speaking and fucked off with it thats the kind of "man" goram is
Very true cairnsybhoy but it's not who we are .
My big brother gets really angry as we all do at times he'll hit out with something like fkn orange bassa turds
I always calm him down , bring him out of it by telling him that is them dont ever lower yourself to their level or at least not in public.
We cannot be tarred by they sick fks , we wont be , we refuse to be associated with old firm.
They are the ones desperate to hang onto our coat-tails to try and somehow convince themselves of their own survival lie.
Yet they say the dont need us?
Why all this old firm nonsense then?
Contradictions and confusion Fc .
They want nothing to do with us , foreign fans In Europe get more tickets than us but they want to be joined at the hip as a double act when it suits them.
Let them disgrace themselves we are above them and I dont just mean in the table I mean in every way possible.
Clubs drawing Celtic in Europe is a dream tie for that club whichever club that may be and you see it when draws are made in the CEOs/reps faces , the delight.
Drawn against them ?
No smiles, gloom and doom ,brace for impact and you can see that in those faces also.
They are genuinely one of Europe's most hated clubs now, moreso in this tribute guise up there with the likes of lazio .
We play testimonials at the bernabau and san siro they play Kelty hearts if its not postponed already

Very true cairnsybhoy but it's not who we are .
My big brother gets really angry as we all do at times he'll hit out with something like fkn orange bassa turds
I always calm him down , bring him out of it by telling him that is them dont ever lower yourself to their level or at least not in public.
We cannot be tarred by they sick fks , we wont be , we refuse to be associated with old firm.
They are the ones desperate to hang onto our coat-tails to try and somehow convince themselves of their own survival lie.
Yet they say the dont need us?
Why all this old firm nonsense then?
Contradictions and confusion Fc .
They want nothing to do with us , foreign fans In Europe get more tickets than us but they want to be joined at the hip as a double act when it suits them.
Let them disgrace themselves we are above them and I dont just mean in the table I mean in every way possible.
Clubs drawing Celtic in Europe is a dream tie for that club whichever club that may be and you see it when draws are made in the CEOs/reps faces , the delight.
Drawn against them ?
No smiles, gloom and doom ,brace for impact and you can see that in those faces also.
They are genuinely one of Europe's most hated clubs now, moreso in this tribute guise up there with the likes of lazio .
We play testimonials at the bernabau and san siro they play Kelty hearts if its not postponed already
Like your bro I find it hard sometimes to hold it back but your bang on just because they're scum doesn't mean we have to follow suit so I shall leave this thread to the more sensible among us it just pisses me off how we always need to be the bigger person dealing way thay mob mate but we do have standards so my tongue in now bit😂

And this is what separates us from them ( well actually it's just 1 of a million things) but the fact you can see past the sectarian bs in him 26 + is but 1 good example of Celtic fans and pretendyrangers fans.
They mock our players like broonys sister, Stan P, Stubbsy whilst we show empathy and see past the football , the sport, religion etc and see a person suffering from a horrible illness that takes precedent.
They are not capable of such basic humanity.
It's not fair to tar all of them as that way as I personally, like many of us know well Rangers supporters.
The problem is that since they came back as the tributeers, there is now a much much larger so called " minority" of them full of bitterness and hatred.
What we call a minority really is a minority of idiots who support the club
Their minority is a huge number of people that just happens to not outnumber the majority.
What if anything came from their racist chanting from all 4 sections of the bigotdome last time we were there ?
I have heard nothing about it bar on here and other Celtic platforms.
Is there not supposed to be a compliance officer or something like that who's job is to report such matters up the chain?
If the GB or the NC displayban offensive banner the club almost always have to answer for it.
Is it that no Celtic fan made a complaint?
I'd find that very hard to believe given all that happened that day and so much happened.
Even so a decision of punishment shouldve been reached by now.
We are consistently reported to UEFA and they are rarely in front of the SFA/SPFL
If WC ever gets a fan media event with anyone who holds a position of power at our club I'd like this to be raised as a priority.
We deserve to know what if any reprimands are against that club and what if any action has been taken by our club to ensure the safety of our supporters and staff in that pit.
I've a 1st cousin who supports OFFC and I took him to task on how could he be comfortable with being up to his neck in his Mother's blood. It was right about that time he blocked me on Facebook :ROFLMAO:

Like your bro I find it hard sometimes to hold it back but your bang on just because they're scum doesn't mean we have to follow suit so I shall leave this thread to the more sensible among us it just pisses me off how we always need to be the bigger person dealing way thay mob mate but we do have standards so my tongue in now bit😂
Your points are still worth raising and putting out there though, Cairnsy.

Let's not gild the lily, Goram is a horrible thing and the epitome of everything that is wrong in this fucked up wee country.

If there really is a big fella in the sky, then that's who the pig by name, pig by nature (apologies to the porcine community) has to answer to.

Your points are still worth raising and putting out there though, Cairnsy.

Let's not gild the lily, Goram is a horrible thing and the epitome of everything that is wrong in this fucked up wee country.

If there really is a big fella in the sky, then that's who the pig by name, pig by nature (apologies to the porcine community) has to answer to.
Oh of course SP cairnsy and my big bro and all of us have many many points that should be raised and put out there what especially pisses me off is where the fk are our custodians in all of this?
Why is left to us the supporters to always fight the good fight shitty queensberry rules whilst they're cage fighting?
This is exactly why I was saying if ever the opportunity for a fan media event with someone in a position of power , anyone but not Ange someone on the board or DD arises this is the type of question I'd like answered.
The board it appears on the face of it at least are doing and saying sweet fk all , why?
Whomever this is should be interrogated by WC ( perhaps not interrogated we want him to remain welcome lol) but they should not be afforded the same courteous manner in which Ange or the team/staff are , they have to answer us wtf is going on here?
Physio head cracked open ?
I'm not going through the list but this silence is not on its pathetic and cowardly and unworthy of our fantastic support who deserve answers to that day and this will not go away until it is

Deleted SP, bad taste....my bad, as they say.
Oh, I don't know, Tic.....as far as bad news goes, a sausage factory going up in flames should be regarded as a national tragedy.

1 in 2 folk get cancer (benign or malignant), and I doubt that the same numbers carry over for sausage factories.

Anyhow.......how'd the birthday celebrations go?

Back