Sad news Andy Goram suffering from cancer

Can you remind me - am I one of your alter-egos? I think the Classless One said I was one of your many personalities, so just checking if you are paying my gas bill this month or do I need to pay it myself?

Mind you, my bills would not even exist if my entire existence is just a part of your Matrix and I am not real! (I've got a sore head now just thinking about this)
I hope NO pray that all that head isn’t sore. It’ll be in a Sling.

HH 😱

What if we are all SPs alter-egos 😱😱....what of we are all just voices and personalities in his head!! We think we are just getting on with real life in reality we are all part of one man's sub-conscience....and when we post on here we are really just SP at his computer chatting to himself through his multiple personalities!!!! Makes more sense than that crazy big bang theory or the whole Adam and eve nonsense!!

What if we are all SPs alter-egos 😱😱....what of we are all just voices and personalities in his head!! We think we are just getting on with real life in reality we are all part of one man's sub-conscience....and when we post on here we are really just SP at his computer chatting to himself through his multiple personalities!!!! Makes more sense than that crazy big bang theory or the whole Adam and eve nonsense!!
Lubo, Having met with SP on a couple of occasions I can confirm what you say, we are all SP…… I’m SP-artacus. no..I’m SP-artacus

Ah you’re going for the old fractal SP theory

while we are on the subject of the bigot dome why is this charade of the armed forces held there every year I was under the impression that the armed forces are supposed to be neutral, yet every year we have troops running round the dump waving rangers scarves. i have brought this subject up before and wonder why the authorities have allowed this to happen year after year have not thousands of our people not fought in wars for this country contrary to a great many of the shipyard loyal ,its a disgrace and is offensive to those who sacrificed their lives in our diaspora

Great point,aren't they representing us and every other teams supporters?-why are they gathering at one fake clubs stadium every year?
Because the clubs who have played out of Ibrokes have always been big supporters of the armed forces.

Remember when Oldco launched a special Help The Heroes shirt to raise funds for that charity? Unfortunately Oldco died before they handed over the proceeds to them, but the thought was there.

Or the last time there was a collection for the Poppy Appeal at a sold-out Bigotdome the media were frotting themselves senseless because they collected a little over £4,000 from the fans. Now, OK, this equated to a whopping 9 pence each per fan, but the thought was there.

while we are on the subject of the bigot dome why is this charade of the armed forces held there every year I was under the impression that the armed forces are supposed to be neutral, yet every year we have troops running round the dump waving rangers scarves. i have brought this subject up before and wonder why the authorities have allowed this to happen year after year have not thousands of our people not fought in wars for this country contrary to a great many of the shipyard loyal ,its a disgrace and is offensive to those who sacrificed their lives in our diaspora
Maybe and it’s just a maybe Ive no way of knowing but maybe it’s just because the huns offered the (event) for want of a better word and the military accepted you can imagine the tone of the huns pitch staunch as fuck

Or the last time there was a collection for the Poppy Appeal at a sold-out Bigotdome the media were frotting themselves senseless because they collected a little over £4,000 from the fans. Now, OK, this equated to a whopping 9 pence each per fan, but the thought was there.
That was after everyone had their”cut” oot the collection bucket’s 🤣🤣

A think it was agreat idea every year the armed canon fodder get dressed up ,absail off the roof , fire a big fk off gun and stand staunch wi the poppy on just waiting to vent there spleen at anyone they think is a fenian

Now it's spilled onto the streets wi pubs now getting old army crawlers sticking a shit pipe on it and trying to pass it off as an abrams tank ,
photos wi the tank £5 a go ,,,,,,every windae licker from miles around all rushing in to get their picture

Back them , embrace there staunchness , praise them for their support of the armed forces ,,,,,jist give it time as they'll soon be so staunch they'll have the battle fever will be on and they'll soon start battling each other

stupid bastards

Last edited by a moderator:
Also makes sense you think Elves 🧝‍♀️ are terrifying and you continually Boax oan awe the time 24-0 hoi SP’s get a grip of myself
Please is Kelly real and does Bridie eat Arbroath pastries is Winter really Summer
Is Shammy hard as a hockey bat is Boab just Banksy in SP’s heid. And is STG jist a dislexic Sp. And as fur Imatim jist naw I suppose thurs a talking Cat called Hoopy ffs gies the Amafuckingtryptaline and how’s thur a John yes naw
I want ma mammy

HH 😱🧝‍♀️😱🧝‍♀️🐶🦆🤡 🐈

Because the clubs who have played out of Ibrokes have always been big supporters of the armed forces.

Remember when Oldco launched a special Help The Heroes shirt to raise funds for that charity? Unfortunately Oldco died before they handed over the proceeds to them, but the thought was there.

Your full o foughts Spridie

HH 😂

FROTTING??????

And this is what separates us from them ( well actually it's just 1 of a million things) but the fact you can see past the sectarian bs in him 26 + is but 1 good example of Celtic fans and pretendyrangers fans.
They mock our players like broonys sister, Stan P, Stubbsy whilst we show empathy and see past the football , the sport, religion etc and see a person suffering from a horrible illness that takes precedent.
They are not capable of such basic humanity.
It's not fair to tar all of them as that way as I personally, like many of us know well Rangers supporters.
The problem is that since they came back as the tributeers, there is now a much much larger so called " minority" of them full of bitterness and hatred.
What we call a minority really is a minority of idiots who support the club
Their minority is a huge number of people that just happens to not outnumber the majority.
What if anything came from their racist chanting from all 4 sections of the bigotdome last time we were there ?
I have heard nothing about it bar on here and other Celtic platforms.
Is there not supposed to be a compliance officer or something like that who's job is to report such matters up the chain?
If the GB or the NC displayban offensive banner the club almost always have to answer for it.
Is it that no Celtic fan made a complaint?
I'd find that very hard to believe given all that happened that day and so much happened.
Even so a decision of punishment shouldve been reached by now.
We are consistently reported to UEFA and they are rarely in front of the SFA/SPFL
If WC ever gets a fan media event with anyone who holds a position of power at our club I'd like this to be raised as a priority.
We deserve to know what if any reprimands are against that club and what if any action has been taken by our club to ensure the safety of our supporters and staff in that pit.

The Tributeers! Belter…

Back