SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RATINGS: CELTIC v SATAN'S CONCUBINES

I was under the impression that fans paid specifically to watch their team compete in a footie game. Well that sure as fk didn’t happen. Maybe they are due a refund for the shit show that was sold under false pretenses?
I guarantee if PL & Co were forced to do that every time this shit was served up then it would never happen again.
Thought Sandmans scores were generous TBH.
Are u fukkin joking? A refund cos we didn't win? Or even perform to your liking? Surprised at that comment.

Are u fukkin joking? A refund cos we didn't win? Or even perform to your liking? Surprised at that comment.
Think we’re all due a refund Brim if I knew what was about to happen you couldn’t pay me enuff to watch that Pish we’ll be close to shutting the top deck very soon

HH 😔

Think we’re all due a refund Brim if I knew what was about to happen you couldn’t pay me enuff to watch that Pish we’ll be close to shutting the top deck very soon

HH 😔
Well I don't have a ST. But I know plenty that do, and they make the 500 mile round trip every home game and have done for years. Obviously they get annoyed by bad results or performances, but they renew every season.
As said in the other thread, it's far to early to throw the towel in yet.

Well I don't have a ST. But I know plenty that do, and they make the 500 mile round trip every home game and have done for years. Obviously they get annoyed by bad results or performances, but they renew every season.
As said in the other thread, it's far to early to throw the towel in yet.
Not throwing in the Towel I’ve just done the dinner dishes
But just trying badly yes to lift the mood

HH😔

That was a bit tongue in cheek mate. You shouldn’t take things so serious.
But as for the team not performing to my liking...can you tell me anyone (apart from huns) whose liking they did perform to? Have a look at Sandman’s ratings....he didn’t seem too impressed either.

That was a bit tongue in cheek mate. You shouldn’t take things so serious.
But as for the team not performing to my liking...can you tell me anyone (apart from huns) whose liking they did perform to? Have a look at Sandman’s ratings....he didn’t seem too impressed either.
Aye, reading back, my response does sound a bit harsh, i apologise for that, I know your a good Tim. Ma bad. We're all a bit shell shocked, no need to take it out on each other, HH.

Back