SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RATINGS: CELTIC v SCHUTZSTAFFEL NAZIO

Excellent read as always Sandman. I thought you were a bit generous marking French Eddy but he never stopped trying. Also, not sure the Hat Attack would take to kindly to being referred to as a Jew (although I appreciate it did tie-in with the Inglorious Basterds theme).

I was also impressed with Rogic's defensive help last night when he came on which isn't usually his strong point.

Let's hope we get lots more high scores after our visit to Pittodrie on Sunday.

Who would win in a fight Hitler or Mussolini,thoughts?
Mussolini's granddaughter wants Celtic fans prosecuted for displaying a banner of her shot, hung, deed grandfather at the game. She wants to pass a law called Ducephobia (you couldn't make this pish up) not sure how she expects to enforce this law in the East End of Glasgow but there you go.

Mussolini's granddaughter wants Celtic fans prosecuted for displaying a banner of her shot, hung, deed grandfather at the game. She wants to pass a law called Ducephobia (you couldn't make this pish up) not sure how she expects to enforce this law in the East End of Glasgow but there you go.
Pretty sure the Duce Recordio will report gleefully that wea bunch o
Leave it there sure we get the message from Jobbi da hun

HH šŸ€

What you want and what you get are 2 different things tell her to away n swing ,,,oh wait erm :whistle:

She can f*ck right off and die. When Nazio asshats stop marching in Glasgow like toy soldiers throwing up Nazi salutes, then we can think about considering even possibly and remotely addressing this ridiculously stupid proposal.

Ah Sandman, you are the man. What a report, another classic blow by blow account, eloquent, sharp as a scalpel, knife to the heart of a Nazi support and the team they idolize.
Love the collective barmy army but I have a confession....... I have a secret love of the Daleks..... that shiny outer casing..... that one beady eye on a stalk...... the egg whisk and the sink plunger..... and now they can levitate...... ooh Iā€™ve gone all unnecessary.
But forget Dakek Sek and Davros...... you are The Master.....
All hail the Sandman
You must hate me then šŸ˜‰

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back