Schaktar v Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take a share of the points, but I feel we will sneak a win. It will be a very tough match against a determined side who will be fired up to do their best for their countrymen. We won't let sentiment get in the way and hope we close this one out for very vital points. I'm going for a hard fought 1-2 win to the Hoops.
Anything but a defeat, I’ll take too. But what I want is a real statement of intent. Seems like forever since we went out and spanked another team supposedly at our level. Think it might have been the Sporting Lisbon 5-0 COYBIG

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this match it'll be a test of our character going away from home in the champions league is always difficult as shammy says anything but a beating would be great. But this is anges team I don't know why I'm nervous 2 nil the hoops.

I think this is probably our strongest starting line up just now. That will change several times during the sesson depending upon fitness/injuries, form, etc. And a brilliant strong bench too. Mon the Hoops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Back