Schaktar v Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye ,was a long time out, a season or nearly ?
VVD was crocked by a disgusting late foul on his knee by the arsehole Everton/England goalkeeper which put him out of the game for nearly a year. The ref/VAR/EPL refused to punish him for his deliberate assault because the whistle had already gone!!! Which is a mental interpretation of the laws.

One things for sure, both Ajax and Liverpool will beat sevco home and away. They are miles off the pace to compete at this level.
Don't get me wrong. We still have to prove our worth but the signs are encouraging. I expect us to win 3-1 and turn some heads.
My thoughts as well ,if they don't get a point tomorrow night they won't get any,wonder what the price is for that canny be very big

UEFA have strict rules and regulations which dictate what teams are allowed to do with their strips.

Can just about understand that BB even including its, frankly, ridiculous and unnecessary controlling aspects.

We've seen many times before that Celtic have changed the type of green hoops over the years.
Sporting have a darker green than ours and black, which helps them.
We don't need black but we could still make it work especially with this seasons green hoops, so we arent left with a white back square.

This is Adidas after all , it's not rocket science .
WC should take this up immediately with DD next time their playing golf and mention to both him and Adidas' liaison manager at Celtic, the error of their ways.

Did you clock spurs horrible strip the night?
They make it work with an awful kit , we can do it with our home kit.
Ye'ed think?

VVD was crocked by a disgusting late foul on his knee by the arsehole Everton/England goalkeeper which put him out of the game for nearly a year. The ref/VAR/EPL refused to punish him for his deliberate assault because the whistle had already gone!!! Which is a mental interpretation of the laws.
Pickford?

Aye, think he came back start of last season and it definitely takes time to recover completely. He’s been a class act but I imagine wee Milner wouldn’t have had the opportunity to bawl him out v Man U if he was firing on all cylinders.
Watching him the night, I thought he did ok and solid enough defensively but he hasnt got back the ability to convert the headers that always come his way , hes always been a goalscoring defender.
He met at least 4 clear opportunities in the opposition box very well but only one on target never troubled the keeper

Can see liverpool are missing something, more than one thing.
Think obviously they're missing Mane big time .
He was as important a player as Salah imo but not really held in the same esteem but every bit as good maybe very that very delicate and intricate footwork that Salah has aside.
Still a lethal striker and Salah looked withdrawn away on the right too often.
Mane fed Salah, it shows that's missing though they have others who will fill that gap they're not on that same level those two had not yet.
Also missing Robertson and he's a big player for them.
They're lucky he couldnt break through at Celtic 😉

Watching him the night, I thought he did ok and solid enough defensively but he hasnt got back the ability to convert the headers that always come his way , hes always been a goalscoring defender.
He met at least 4 clear opportunities in the opposition box very well but only one on target never troubled the keeper

He was as important a player as Salah imo but not really held in the same esteem but every bit as good maybe very that very delicate and intricate footwork that Salah has aside.
Mane fed Salah, it shows that's missing though they have others who will fill that gap they're not on that same level those two had not yet.
You’re right thought he got caught out a wee bit at the goal, smashing finish though.

Hopefully he’s on his way back to his best.

They will destroy the huns zonal marking in back to back games cud be fuckin carnage looking forward to it😉

Aye, Pickford the horrible wee ned. It was a cowardly thuggish challenge that will only ever result in a serious injury to your opponent.

Ffs I'd get the jail if I did that in the street , that's assault , nae wonder the big mhan was out for so long.
That couldve been worse than career threatening.

They will destroy the huns zonal marking in back to back games cud be fuckin carnage looking forward to it😉
Feel a wee bit sorry for Ajax tonight ( no that much tbf) but they played an excellent game.
They were in control of the game I thought until nunez introduction in that second half.
Klopp had no option but to change things about 65 mins, though having Firmino and Darwin Nunez to bring on is very decent options, Nunez changed the game when he replaced Jota.
Our Jota is possibly already a better Jota than liverpool's, I wouldnt swap them , he's not showed consistently enough the form that brought him to Anfield.
Nunez was making brilliant crosses.

Also, when Bassey ( who had a decent game) , started his cheating tactics , (he was hit in the face with the ball , then cleared it away then hit the deck , 20 seconds later) , blatant time wasting, learned the dark arts at Mordor.

This attitude went against all that Ajax had done so well all night, defended well under pressure, attacked with purpose, played the game we all like to see then that!
I was like " really?"
What he did, I thought it gave liverpool confidence as they could suddenly see a chink in their armour, panicking, when theyd been doing so so well and looked assured.
Liverpool could smell his fear and the whole demeanour of the game changed.
Ajax didnt look so assured through that gesture.

Actually kind of a pity they didnt get the draw , wouldve been great had liverpool been coming to Glasgow with 1 pt from 6.

Mon the hoops the morra night!
Get tore right intae these Ukrainians like they'll no know whits h..... 🤔

Actually what I mean to say is ,
Mon the hoops , play the best fitba on the night and get the 3 points!
Nah , not coming across the way I want.

Ah f*k it, this is serious Celtic business and for 90 minutes pretty much all of European football is behind the Ukrainians and that's no our fault .

Mon Celtic get stuck right in we've beat them before we can beat them again we can beat anybody anywhere.
( in the most woke , p.c way possible )
Mon the hoops bring home the points HH
YNWA 🍀

Aye, popcorn time tomorrow from 8pm Huns now 3/1 to win, to Draw 27/10, Napoli wn 17/20.

Also £71 for a ticket, plenty of empty seats for Ajax game I presume. Anyway enough of the Gimps.

Having seen Bige Ange's presser quietly confident for today's game

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️MON TGE HOOPS☘️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪
3/1 rangers to win?
Fs the clubs ripping them off and now the bookies are weighing in on the gullibillies, gullibillities and saying " look (£100) just think, if you put 1 £100 on your team to win , well we'll give you back 4 x £100, how does that sound?"
Eh aye excellent, I'll take it cheers , says to pal " ha bookies just bumped themselves , giving back £400 at 3/1" 😎
Meanwhile in European bookies they're giving 10/1 for a draw probably 15/1 a home win
🤔

Winter are in need of some female company mate???😂😂😂

Usually on the net anybody who puts up stats and stuff Is a wee virgin who still stays in his mammy's basement wierd saying basement cause we don't have them in Scotland but anyway I'm talking shite mate 🤷🏻 blame that wee orange bastard 🤣🤣🤣
I know I've already replied to this scandalous slur , but ( and no I doth not complaineth too much 😛) .
I should point out that I cut and paste this shit haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Back