Scotland 1 Israel 1 – No lack of Celts on show but the real football returns at Dingwall next Saturday

I really hope the game in Prague will be postponed. I teach at a grammar school in Prague and a great many of my students have not returned this term due to isolation issues with covid-19. To be transparent, I couldn't give a toss about the SFA representation albeit that a good number of bhoys are in the team. However, we are experiencing a spike in cases in Prague and I would err on the side of caution. Yesterday, a weakened Czech team steamrollered a weakened Slovak team in Bratislava in a game where the ref offered as much protection as Andrew Dallas on a bad day! I want nothing to interfere with our quest for ten-in-a-row, and this game is an unneeded risk.

I really hope the game in Prague will be postponed. I teach at a grammar school in Prague and a great many of my students have not returned this term due to isolation issues with covid-19. To be transparent, I couldn't give a toss about the SFA representation albeit that a good number of bhoys are in the team. However, we are experiencing a spike in cases in Prague and I would err on the side of caution. Yesterday, a weakened Czech team steamrollered a weakened Slovak team in Bratislava in a game where the ref offered as much protection as Andrew Dallas on a bad day! I want nothing to interfere with our quest for ten-in-a-row, and this game is an unneeded risk.
I believe the game has been postponed.

Totally agree. Wrote a piece for TCS saying just that this morning. It's a completely unnecessary risk. I'd go as far as saying Celtic should consider pulling our players out and take whatever fine comes attached.

Chzec Rep are having to field an entire different sqaud including backroom staff should the game go ahead, Sportsound and the muppet McCann I do not care if they have to play a weakened side who have never played for their country at International level, its a chance for three points. Not even a recognition that fellow footballers may be suffering from covid, as long as Scotland get points. The game IMO should be cancelled if the Chzec's cannot field a recognised team through no fault of their own. McCann is a ratbag as is Richard Gordon the host, football is a competitive sport and in the spirit of the game teams should respect illness or threats and shows empathy towards fellow pros. This is why McCann had no issue with an EBT and cheating for the defunct Rangers 1872.

McCann trying to get Tierney out Scotland line up, Robertson they want LB and Tierney has no place in Central defence, and at RB are we simply accomadating to demise of others. According to McCann we have a 4 4 2 or 4 5 1 you can see how Scotland are so predictable Tierney Centre role as he is now doing with Arsenal shows versatility, Scotland does not have this with critics, hope SC stands his ground and is notinfluenced by arseholes in the media.

McCann trying to get Tierney out Scotland line up, Robertson they want LB and Tierney has no place in Central defence, and at RB are we simply accomadating to demise of others. According to McCann we have a 4 4 2 or 4 5 1 you can see how Scotland are so predictable Tierney Centre role as he is now doing with Arsenal shows versatility, Scotland does not have this with critics, hope SC stands his ground and is notinfluenced by arseholes in the media.
International fitba bores me tae fuckin death mare cunts miss there work after an international weekend than after an old firm weekend due to high levels a fuckin boredom , Covid , internationals , wummins fitba in any fuckin order 😂😂😂😂😂 incoming 😂😂😂

Chzec Rep are having to field an entire different sqaud including backroom staff should the game go ahead, Sportsound and the muppet McCann I do not care if they have to play a weakened side who have never played for their country at International level, its a chance for three points. Not even a recognition that fellow footballers may be suffering from covid, as long as Scotland get points. The game IMO should be cancelled if the Chzec's cannot field a recognised team through no fault of their own. McCann is a ratbag as is Richard Gordon the host, football is a competitive sport and in the spirit of the game teams should respect illness or threats and shows empathy towards fellow pros. This is why McCann had no issue with an EBT and cheating for the defunct Rangers 1872.
Let's never forget the EBT scumbags.HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back