Scotland game

TEAM: Marshall; McTominay, Hanley, Tierney; O’Donnell, McGinn, McGregor, Armstrong, Robertson; Adams, Dykes. SUBS: Gordon, McLaughlin, Christie, Turnbull, Forrest, Hendry, Fleck, Gallagher, Cooper, Nisbet, Patterson, Fraser and McKenna.

Forget this game. Shite team he's put out. Clark has bottled it.
Here is a strange one but can someone teach Broonie how to tie a proper knot in his tie. Yes it's pedantic but it's driving me crazy. I've got my fingers crossed that we don't fuck it up but I hope we can do it. HH

in a must win game you don' leave winners sitting on the bench , guys who know how to win games and know when to dig deep must be a scotland thing can't have to many Celtic players in the team anyone watch Dykes watch his mobement off the ball he's amateur at best

in a must win game you don' leave winners sitting on the bench , guys who know how to win games and know when to dig deep must be a scotland thing can't have to many Celtic players in the team anyone watch Dykes watch his mobement off the ball he's amateur at best

A unfit lazy griff is better.....infact scotland should have tried to find out if Amido balde had a Scottish granny!!

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F8e383c3a-666c-11e9-adc2-05e1b87efaea.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back