scotland v england

It won’t be “free” mate they will hire them the complex,

It I was a hun fan, I’d be raging our players not on international duty (most of them) will have to make way (fuck off, somewhere else) for them

Remember they are 4th in the league and under severe pressure, if anyone needs extra practice/ training it’s them z🤣🤣

It won’t be “free” mate they will hire them the complex,

It I was a hun fan, I’d be raging our players not on international duty (most of them) will have to make way (fuck off, somewhere else) for them

Remember they are 4th in the league and under severe pressure, if anyone needs extra practice/ training it’s them z🤣🤣
Their manager sacked soon the players up for grabs next transfer window. Meltdown? You'd better believe it.😍

Read about this and first emotional response was traitorous scum, then thinking of the England game also it makes sense that they would go there.
They have to be based somewhere it's a bit of a non story in that respect.
The zombie misplaced affiliation to England isn't though and its pretty ridiculous/ unsurprising the culloden flag hasn't been given more press than it has.

That was an awful lot of rainwater that fell last night in Glasgow hopefully ibrokes is a mess and no surprise if Hampden is a swamp on Tuesday again.

Non-story. If England were happy to pay Celtic to use Lennoxtown I wouldn't mind. If anything, it heightens the reputation of a club, that an elite team would chose to use their facilities...I mean, you're not going to get the England squad rocking up to Livingstons training ground.
For all the laughing we do at how the scum board handle their business, this actually makes sense as a purely business decision.

Non-story. If England were happy to pay Celtic to use Lennoxtown I wouldn't mind. If anything, it heightens the reputation of a club, that an elite team would chose to use their facilities...I mean, you're not going to get the England squad rocking up to Livingstons training ground.
For all the laughing we do at how the scum board handle their business, this actually makes sense as a purely business decision.
Agree it's a non-story. Next . . .

Agree it's a non-story. Next . . .

You know Larry, I'd actually be disappointed if England had approached us to use Lennoxtown and we refused, for any other reason than Brendan didn't want to lose valuable training time with our squad, who aren't on international duty.
It actually is quite amusing that the scum players will be losing out on much needed coaching due to the English team taking over, as Bb points out.

Just about every European team we play use the huns place, a few international teams as well, no problem with that what so ever, but if I were a hun player and got told to f'off someone else is using it this week I'd be a tad upset.. And if I were a hun fan and had seen my team pumped in Europe and beaten by a weakened Celtic team in the week before, I might wonder why the squad ain't in doing double sessions awe week...

Just about every European team we play use the huns place, a few international teams as well, no problem with that what so ever, but if I were a hun player and got told to f'off someone else is using it this week I'd be a tad upset.. And if I were a hun fan and had seen my team pumped in Europe and beaten by a weakened Celtic team in the week before, I might wonder why the squad ain't in doing double sessions awe week...

Remember the photo of the hun players standing by their club house door watching our champions league opponent's train on their training ground 🤣

Remember the photo of the hun players standing by their club house door watching our champions league opponent's train on their training ground 🤣
Again you'd be hoping your own coaches and trainers were watching the sessions trying to get some new ideas, not them though "they arra peepo"...

I remember a few of their forums practically orgasmic at the thought of them helping out our opponents... Never seen one post about picking up new ideas,, ffs new ideas and huns in the same paragraph... I'm away for a 20 mile hike after that.. 😂😂😂

They needed something to try and move away from the barage of constant abuse from their angry hoardes.
Allows the delusioned to feel their British unionism allies them with the England national team and is somehow a big victory for them.
Would be a laugh to see Scotland pump them after using the state of the artful dodger training facilities.

Aye wondering why nobody was diving or crippling each other

you could let Barca train there for a month and still the huns would learn fk all

they only know anti football ,remember the ex hibs manager then assistant at Liverpool walking out of the shared national lottery funded training ground with a tape about us

like that worked out well

Back