'Scott Brown Won the League at Rugby Park' amended headline

Going out for dinner on Tuesday and i look like someone drew dots all over my eyes.

Its not the type of restaurant i could get away with wearing my shades either ???

Lives in his own world, its where he is at his most comfortable pal. ??

Oh what it would be to not have a care in the world Ally. Sounds like a great laddie pal. You n Helen obviously do a grand job in providing that contentment for him. ??

Going out for dinner on Tuesday and i look like someone drew dots all over my eyes.

Its not the type of restaurant i could get away with wearing my shades either ???
Dots pal. Scrape them off see what prizes you've won. ?????

Oh what it would be to not have a care in the world Ally. Sounds like a great laddie pal. You n Helen obviously do a grand job in providing that contentment for him. ??
We work together as a family pal. For all our faults the greatest gift we have is a great love for each other. Fraser is our greatest gift.,we can't let him down, we will have to answer to God. And I for one don't want to be going to hell. ??

We work together as a family pal. For all our faults the greatest gift we have is a great love for each other. Fraser is our greatest gift.,we can't let him down, we will have to answer to God. And I for one don't want to be going to hell. ??

Fuck Nick ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back