'Scott Brown Won the League at Rugby Park' amended headline

1. The late great Stevie Chalmers was great at golf. Could have played and held his own as a professional golfer. Thank god he was great at football. Today I say this to all the Celtic Family, on the anniversary of our greatest triumph Lisbon, thank you Celtic for your legends and immortals. We all support you through different means, most of us were born with you in our hearts and some through listening to others talk about the great Celtic teams of the past. The legends that we heard about and the one thing we all have in common is our great love for Celtic. The Celtic Family will never diminish through time in fact we will grow larger and our commitment to all things Celtic will grow stronger. Lastly, as Celtic Family we are the largest of any football family in the world. Thank you Celtic our devotion to you will never diminish. God bless you. HH ☘️??
What a Feckin post??? ??? ???

The only times ive been in edinburgh is when staying at the hilton. Or clubbing, going to shows n concerts at the playhouse or going to raves.

The only area i am familiar with and really know my way about is Corstorphine.

Used to love going through. ??

We had some cracking nights in Edinburgh.

??????

We had some cracking nights in Edinburgh.

??????

We sure did, mind James super teddin it off the stairs and rappin the nut on that sleaze then you had to smash it. Fkn posh Fraser was ragin he was out for a champagne and caviar night and forgot he was as nutted as the rest of us lol. Then y’all stole the christmas tree complete with lights and proudly marched it back to J’s in Corstorphine.

Then the next day their all back to acting like edinburghs posh set after scrappin like fuck the night before.

that club was a belter.

Good times. ????

Members online

Latest posts

Back