'Scott Brown Won the League at Rugby Park' amended headline

I was emotional for Lenny. You could see what it meant to him and as a fan HE is fkn real.

I too also thought of my Dad today God Rest him and i ctied for him but thats still usual for me even after 4 years.

I miss him

So close only mines look like ourple pixel dots all round my eyes which have essentially been burned.

Well if its good enough for Tania in the real housewives of Cheshire then im sure i can slum it too ???

Needles in my lips next.

Then a chemical face peel the following week.

Its a tough gig ??
Please tell me that's a joke? .....Good God the only time you want to put acid on your face....is being John Brown "whurs Ra deeds" brown!!

I was emotional for Lenny. You could see what it meant to him and as a fan HE is fkn real.

I too also thought of my Dad today God Rest him and i ctied for him but thats still usual for me even after 4 years.

I miss him
Where is Sean? He fk off early bells? ???
He's probably lying down somewhere, had a good bucket celebrating, hopefully he's OK but I'm glad it's him with the hangover in the morning. ???

Hope i look ok by the weekend so stocked up on arnica. Have a very special party to go to and its no halloween ??

Well

I have Mrs Mrs, Helens not in yet, she'll no get in either locked all doors and sitting with a vodka, no disturb senorita. ???

???. Too funny but ye’ve really no got the balls for that pal.

Apart from anything else your a gentleman.

And you like steak n hate spam ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back