Scott Brown

Should Brown be dropped to see what Soro can offer instead?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
It's not just about the league in relation to the points difference, it's everything, the number of poor performances, the CL exit, the EL exit, the LC exit, it's been a long poor run from the start of the season until today
im quite happy to have new manager but it means we lose league this year

and thats pretty damn certain

coz new style new players and same angry expectation

thats why smsm are pushing it

thats the best news the sevco will ever get

coz it will definitely be open revolt from the moment he sacked

not some glorious revolution

but a French style guillotine job across the board

literally

and who funds that revolution

the anarchists?

Last edited:
im quite happy to have new manager but it means we lose league this year

and thats pretty damn certain

coz new style new players and same angry expectation

thats why sums are pushing it

thats the best news the sevco will ever get

coz it will definitely be open revolt from the moment he sacked

not some glorious revolution

but a French style guillotine job across the board

literally

and who funds that revolution

the anarchists?
The Green Brigade very rarely make statements about Celtic managers, in fact I think it's the first time they've ever called on the board to make a change in management (although maybe they did it when Ronny was in charge)

I think that says a lot if one of the most vocal, biggest fan groups say change is needed to rescue the 10

Weres that other cunt Tyrone he wiz rattling oan about spades earlier oan some cunt diggin a massive hole here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
its tag team

the papal fraudster is conspicuous in his absence when the other Irish Hatesmen promote anarchy

no sign of thai

nor poopstab

hard to be all these people at same time when your own the meth promoting anarchy for the pyro pyro klansmen

The Green Brigade very rarely make statements about Celtic managers, in fact I think it's the first time they've ever called on the board to make a change in management (although maybe they did it when Ronny was in charge)

I think that says a lot if one of the most vocal, biggest fan groups say change is needed to rescue the 10
Think youโ€™ll find the biggest fan group is the rest of the stadium no a wee corner ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ the green brigade donโ€™t and never have spoken for me

Think youโ€™ll find the biggest fan group is the rest of the stadium no a wee corner ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I meant a fan group with their own page who have their own leader, the Green Brigade all voted as to whether they wanted Lenny to go or not & the majority said yes, they then voted as to whether they should display a banner & statement & again the majority decided it was the right thing to do.

And again, The GB are entitled to air their concerns, but they're not the last word when it comes to Celtic.

Everyone is looking for a scapegoat and Lenny may well be that sacrifice, but then you have to consider what happens next?

It's just not that feckin simple..........the problems run deeper than just one man.

I meant a fan group with their own page who have their own leader, the Green Brigade all voted as to whether they wanted Lenny to go or not & the majority said yes, they then voted as to whether they should display a banner & statement & again the majority decided it was the right thing to do.
Ohh right there own page ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 800 wee neds all wait for my email and my vote or do these characters think they represent the Celtic support ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ another bunch a pricks in for a fuckin shock

So here's the dichotomy:

The GB are accusing a small cabal of running the club into the ground, yet they are a group led by individuals who, like the board, have their own agenda.

I like parts of their manifesto, but I'll bet you any money you like that a good percentage of them could'nae find Palestine on a map. A lot of these lads are a reflection of the fans they claim to loathe - those who support the board like sheep. They're following their leader(s) without question or pause in exactly the same way they accuse the non GB fans of pandering to the whims of the board.

Good luck to them in their charitable endeavours, but they want a seat at that table too.

I'm sure you're convinced of that, but what difference is a manager going to make if he still has to work with the same backroom team?

For God knows how many times.......Lenny is struggling, but if you think the problems start and stop with him then you're in cloud fuckin cuckoo land.

Lenny gets the shit and often deservedly so, but there are other liabilities getting a free ride here. From day one of his temporary gig, Lenny was told who he was working with. If we're going to crucify him, then at least give him the chance to build the cross on which he gets hung.
it's amazing to think, the two guys that have done more for the 10 and the banter years and they're getting it from all angles

Thing is stg and you can go through the threads Iโ€™ve got an opinion oan fuckin everything wee Lennon Iโ€™ve made a point a trying tae keep ma ain counsel , Iโ€™ve got ma opinion oan him and his so called backroom staff ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ aye right , now this is gonna sound weird as fuck I love bammin cunts up but donโ€™t think weather heโ€™s the right guy or the wrong guy some a the pish and hatred shown towards that wee guy is bang outa order, any cunt who thinks he doesnโ€™t care are oan fuckin amphetimes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s hard watching and reading , some off it may be justified but ffs if thatโ€™s how wee treat our own god fuckin help us ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

Naw think wee all know whit you fuckin thought but like yer self been a Celtic man for about ten fuckin minutes ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Members online

Latest posts

Back