Scott Brown

Should Brown be dropped to see what Soro can offer instead?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
So the $64,000 question is: do we give victor a reboot tomorrow, or do we keep putting the boot in?

I'm all for second, third and fourth chances, but I'm also feart o' getting my cunt kicked in too.

I'm still slightly miffed that he's dishing oot the digits to everybody else, but I'll find my lovin elsewhere if need be ( where are you, fred?)

So the $64,000 question is: do we give victor a reboot tomorrow, or do we keep putting the boot in?

I'm all for second, third and fourth chances, but I'm also feart o' getting my cunt kicked in too.

I'm still slightly miffed that he's dishing oot the digits to everybody else, but I'll find my lovin elsewhere if need be ( where are you, fred?)
Careful what you wish for SP. 🤫🤫🤫

Hes a dangerous bhoy SP I heard he kicked fuck out of Chuck Norris on the internet last week!
Wee shite deserves a second chance, might help his cause if he dropped a wee apology to all the folk he was gonny punch fuck out of first though, I know that Sean and big Ian are tolerant and accepting people 😳

Mibbe,if he says something positive,instead of the contempt and disdain,he spewed about Lenny and Broony,the funny thing is we mostly agreed with him,Lenny's one game away from the sack,and Broony can't play every game, but there are ways of saying things, contempt and disdain for what they two guys have given us is not feckin on! 🍺 🥳

Mibbe,if he says something positive,instead of the contempt and disdain,he spewed about Lenny and Broony,the funny thing is we mostly agreed with him,Lenny's one game away from the sack,and Broony can't play every game, but there are ways of saying things, contempt and disdain for what they two guys have given us is not feckin on! 🍺 🥳

Agreed Michael. It's just a constant barrage of contempt.

Hes a dangerous bhoy SP I heard he kicked fuck out of Chuck Norris on the internet last week!
Wee shite deserves a second chance, might help his cause if he dropped a wee apology to all the folk he was gonny punch fuck out of first though, I know that Sean and big Ian are tolerant and accepting people 😳
Aye, that new Playstation 5 must have gone to his head. Feckin call of duty has got a lot to answer for in creating would-be hardmen

Don't know if ah posted this before,cos ah wiz pished oot ma nut when a wrote it!and feck knows whit time in the mornin it wiz, any way-
There's nothing i would love more,than to watch Broony and Lenny holding the league trophy aloft,think we all are agreed on that
Given our current form,does that look likely? think that's an ecumenical matter,yes there are mitigating circumstances,however alarm bells have been ringing,due to our performances
Europe we've been gash,in the EL, we're ranked 570 out of 576 for goals conceded,wee clue there,
Ross County,deservedly beating us,and,keeping a clean sheet into the bargain!
Not one shot on target aginst the hun's, to me is unforgiveable
Rearranging chairs at Lennoxtown,to create a 'relaxation' area where players can get to 'know' each other?
suppose pampered millionaires need shit like that,back in the day,a punch on the mouth would have sufficed,
Ah think ah was one of Lenny's biggest cheerleaders,but now,he looks lost,bereft,think he's one game away from the sack,
it's tragic when we're worried about a game at home,against St Johnstone!,but, if we get on a run,gather points,win an unprecedented quadruple treble,it's down to the game against the huns.
Regarding Broony,is he finished? NAW!
can he play for 90 minutes fr every game? NAW!,but who steps up,Soro? just back from his honeymoon after gettin married,
Turnbull?totally different type of player,who has been self isolating,
Then who? Bitton? maybe,
But it's a good debate,but let's keep it civil Bhoys and Ghirls,at least till after the St Johnstone game!
oh, and since watching Barkas,i've had recurring nightmares about Frank Haffey!

🍺 🥳

Don't know if ah posted this before,cos ah wiz pished oot ma nut when a wrote it!and feck knows whit time in the mornin it wiz, any way-
There's nothing i would love more,than to watch Broony and Lenny holding the league trophy aloft,think we all are agreed on that
Given our current form,does that look likely? think that's an ecumenical matter,yes there are mitigating circumstances,however alarm bells have been ringing,due to our performances
Europe we've been gash,in the EL, we're ranked 570 out of 576 for goals conceded,wee clue there,
Ross County,deservedly beating us,and,keeping a clean sheet into the bargain!
Not one shot on target aginst the hun's, to me is unforgiveable
Rearranging chairs at Lennoxtown,to create a 'relaxation' area where players can get to 'know' each other?
suppose pampered millionaires need shit like that,back in the day,a punch on the mouth would have sufficed,
Ah think ah was one of Lenny's biggest cheerleaders,but now,he looks lost,bereft,think he's one game away from the sack,
it's tragic when we're worried about a game at home,against St Johnstone!,but, if we get on a run,gather points,win an unprecedented quadruple treble,it's down to the game against the huns.
Regarding Broony,is he finished? NAW!
can he play for 90 minutes fr every game? NAW!,but who steps up,Soro? just back from his honeymoon after gettin married,
Turnbull?totally different type of player,who has been self isolating,
Then who? Bitton? maybe,
But it's a good debate,but let's keep it civil Bhoys and Ghirls,at least till after the St Johnstone game!
oh, and since watching Barkas,i've had recurring nightmares about Frank Haffey!

🍺 🥳
I think you might have posted it before. But it appears today is the day to keep posting the same post a couple of hundred times, so no worries on that count.

I agree, but I'd point out Turnbull and Soro were mostly ignored for months before they recently became unavailable, and I think they could have positively contributed so far, as well as allowing Broony to give us more in slightly reduced playing role.

I know you argued strongly in favour of Lenny getting the manager's job full time, and it looked like it was right after we swept the board last season. I believe if we had continued on then we would have been able to give game time to our wonderful youngsters and continued on after a wee break as before. Instead the lockdown stopped everything in its tracks and we have struggled to get hoing again (and Slippy stayed in a job).

Let's get the Lille game out of the way, win the Cup Final and hopefully we will have won all our league games before thrashing sevco at the crumbledome.

I think you might have posted it before. But it appears today is the day to keep posting the same post a couple of hundred times, so no worries on that count.

I agree, but I'd point out Turnbull and Soro were mostly ignored for months before they recently became unavailable, and I think they could have positively contributed so far, as well as allowing Broony to give us more in slightly reduced playing role.

I know you argued strongly in favour of Lenny getting the manager's job full time, and it looked like it was right after we swept the board last season. I believe if we had continued on then we would have been able to give game time to our wonderful youngsters and continued on after a wee break as before. Instead the lockdown stopped everything in its tracks and we have struggled to get hoing again (and Slippy stayed in a job).

Let's get the Lille game out of the way, win the Cup Final and hopefully we will have won all our league games before thrashing sevco at the crumbledome.
Remember 2 years ago when the snake was still here, Broon was injured and Calmac dropped into the holding midfield roll and we were fucking great, dynamic, fast, direct we looked fantastic I thought that was the future, but it never happened.
Turnbull might be the answer but he badly needs more game time.
But we need to address the defective calamities first and foremost, our midfield might not be great but our defence is a fucking disaster..
Look at me posting about football, that's a first today! 😹

Cheers BB ☘️HH🍺🥳

Remember 2 years ago when the snake was still here, Broon was injured and Calmac dropped into the holding midfield roll and we were fucking great, dynamic, fast, direct we looked fantastic I thought that was the future, but it never happened.
Turnbull might be the answer but he badly needs more game time.
But we need to address the defective calamities first and foremost, our midfield might not be great but our defence is a fucking disaster..
Look at me posting about football, that's a first today! 😹
I remember it well. It was so dynamic and fast flowing with lots of quick interchange that no defence could cope with. I think it is still an option but it isn't Lenny's style.

Back