Scott McKenna hands in transfer request

BILLCOWIE1958

Scott McKenna has allegedly handed in a transfer request to The Sheep who have already knocked back bids from QPR and Nottingham Forest

With rumours abounding Jozo Simunovic being linked with Lille and Snake Oil with £80 mill burning a hole in his pocket eyeing up Kristoffer Ajer after Harry Maguire heading to Man U could McKenna possibly be back on Celtic's radar?

Interesting 3.5 days before the English transfer window slams shut at 5pm on Thursday

HH?

Scott McKenna has allegedly handed in a transfer request to The Sheep who have already knocked back bigs from QPR and Nottingham Forest

With rumours abounding Jozo Simunovic being linked with Lille and Snake Oil with £80 mill burning a hole in his pocket eyeing up Kristoffer Ajer after Harry Maguire heading to Man U could McKenna possibly be back on Celtic's radar?

Interesting 3.5 days before the English transfer window slams shut at 5pm on Thursday

HH?
Hope no,dont rate him at all ,would be madness gettin rid of Jozo and bringin that donkey in .

Last edited by a moderator:
Can he play right back?????

????????.

I'm with Winter on this he would be a squad player for us at best.

Hopefully the one snake that St Patrick missed in Ireland takes him to Leicester and gives us big Fil back again. ????

In fairness Jozo with his injury history is more or less a squad player himself

He can't be risked on astroturf pitches which are becoming more and more prevelant and coupled with his match bans linked to crazy red cards although he is a quality player he is of no use to us when he's not in the team

HH?

Last edited:
Jozo before the sheep’s donkey everyday and twice on Sunday keep this team/squad together add 2/3 players we need don’t sell buy. Win the league qualify for the C/L destroy The Huns, everything else is a bonus.

HH ?
Everything else is a bonus. I'm obviously aware were only underway but I have a feeling about this side that we can reach the group's and possibly further. Domestically the law of averages would indicate we'lllose a cup tie at some stage. I'm not convinced it'll be this season though HH

In fairness Jozo with his injury history is more or less a squad player

He can't be risked in astroturf pitches which are becoming more and more prevelant and coupled with his match bans linked to crazy red cards although he is a quality player he is of no use to us when he's not in the team

HH?
On our bus home after the game we had a wee discussion about who our 2 first choice CH's would be for the coming season, with everyone one fit and available, pretty much everyone thought Julien is a defo, I plumped for Jozo to partner him, but I was in the minority most picked Ajer, lets just hope Neil has the option more often than not.

P. S nobody went for Nir ?

On our bus home after the game we had a wee discussion about who our 2 first choice CH's would be for the coming season, with everyone one fit and available, pretty much everyone thought Julien is a defo, I plumped for Jozo to partner him, but I was in the minority most picked Ajer, lets just hope Neil has the option more often than not.

P. S nobody went for Nir ?

In fairness Bitton isn't a CB but I fear he'd struggle to get a midfield berth Who is he going to displace?
I feel he's an excellent utility player when fit Having filled in at CB to allow Ajer to deputise at RB I feel we should hold on to him

His passing is accurate and he can fairly hit a ball from distance

Not sure when his contact's up

HH?

I cant see us being interested in him but stranger things have happened..if McKenna was to come in it would surely mean that Jozo was on his way out.. Neil Lennon has already ended the year long loan spell of a 21 year old Bhoy called Hill,he called him back from America on Thursday...quote.. [ I have had some very good reports about him ]
He operates at centre back and midfield,,.then surely this must mean we have found our right back in Elhammed,I dont have a problem with that..I would have a serious problem if they allowed Rogers to come in and take Ajer,..we all know the old cliche about every player having his price,,in this case lets make it a price Rogers can REFUSE..

I cant see us being interested in him but stranger things have happened..if McKenna was to come in it would surely mean that Jozo was on his way out.. Neil Lennon has already ended the year long loan spell of a 21 year old Bhoy called Hill,he called him back from America on Thursday...quote.. [ I have had some very good reports about him ]
He operates at centre back and midfield,,.then surely this must mean we have found our right back in Elhammed,I dont have a problem with that..I would have a serious problem if they allowed Rogers to come in and take Ajer,..we all know the old cliche about every player having his price,,in this case lets make it a price Rogers can REFUSE..

With £80 mill banked from Harry Maguire's exit if Leicester want Ajer badly enough let's relieve them of a large portion of that if we have to lose him

HH?

Last edited:
I have no doubt Peter Lawell has a price for Ajer and yes you are 100% correct in saying get as much out of Rogers as possible,it was only wishful thinking on my part that we could afford to REFUSE any price he came in with..we also need to think of the Bhoy himself as regards to wages,it would be very difficult to refuse probably 3-4 times what he is earning at Parkhead..
Lets hope it is all speculation,or am I just being daft again..

Im sure im in the minority and going to get pelters but i would take Mckenna,in fairness depends on price and what we get for simo if the rumours turn out to be true,defo not to replace Ajer but replacing simo i would be fine with.I reckon at 22 and with better quality around him we could improve him,you never know we could use Hendry as part of the deal,every cloud and all that.

Scott McKenna has allegedly handed in a transfer request to The Sheep who have already knocked back bids from QPR and Nottingham Forest

HH?

If we lose big Ajer, i will be seriously gutted considering we are starting to look strong as a unit after the burnout seasons.

The snake can gtf and if celtic do business with that fkr they need more than their baws toed

Back