Scott McKenna hands in transfer request

Remember Joso does not play on plastic pitchesand quite right, and if we were perhaps to find ourselves already a CB down with injury and a game to be played on plastic, well McKenna might be the fit.

I never said he was terrible, I said for the money we could get better, much better.
But we will not buy a better CB, a regular start will not come as a benchwarmer and besides McKenna is only young and learning, he would not be fazed by the big nights and who knows we might just have a diamond in the rough, but its all speculation and only opinion,which is good for the forum.

But we will not buy a better CB, a regular start will not come as a benchwarmer and besides McKenna is only young and learning, he would not be fazed by the big nights and who knows we might just have a diamond in the rough, but its all speculation and only opinion,which is good for the forum.

Listen if we sign the boy I would get behind him, but I just think his technical ability is limited. And if the price is £7-8m then there are better all round players available in cheaper markets.

Funny how when a guy becomes available a gap appears in Celtic for a story to be developed, wonder who will be up for sale tommorow and Wednesday before the Thursday window closes.

Same old shit story. Only the names and the days change but the club doesn’t.

HH ☘️

Only my opinion but if he truly wants to join us then I would like to sign him.
However I think Aberdeen have made that very difficult with the price they have put on him.
What I would like to know is why he has put in a request , if he has done , apart from the obvious of course . Are Celtic about to lose a defender ? I hope not

Only my opinion but if he truly wants to join us then I would like to sign him.
However I think Aberdeen have made that very difficult with the price they have put on him.
What I would like to know is why he has put in a request , if he has done , apart from the obvious of course . Are Celtic about to lose a defender ? I hope not

The sheep knocked back £7m from an English team. He isn’t worth half that. It’s just paper pish. I hope at that price anyway. Ajer much better.

Everything else is a bonus. I'm obviously aware were only underway but I have a feeling about this side that we can reach the group's and possibly further. Domestically the law of averages would indicate we'lllose a cup tie at some stage. I'm not convinced it'll be this season though HH

With every domestic team we come up against treating the match as their 'Cup Final' we must approach each game with the attitude that we keep a clean sheet

Given our propensity to score at least 1 goal per game this season, with the exception of in our friendly against Rennes, I believe that this is key to winning a Quadruple TR3BLE qualifying for CL Group Stages and continuing in Europe in whatever capacity beyond Christmas and with so much fire power and goal scoring ability available to us from all over the pitch I think we'll attain this ambition

As we have managed the last part of this.conundrum for the past 2 seasons I feel not doing so again would be see us regressing as a team

I do however believe that under Lenny we are capable of securing another TR3BLE qualifying for CL Group Stages and depending on how favourable a draw we get from UEFA then at least a Europa League spot in the New Year and at least hey to the round of 16 which would be an improvement on last year

I realise that we are still in the embryonic stages of the new season but by taking 1 game at a time and dealing with it in a professional manner then we can go on to achieve further greatness

After the shock and trauma of losing our iconic, trusted and adored manager in the manner we did 3 months before the end of another defining season coupled with the uncertainty of who would be his permanent replacement I think Lenny has demonstrated his ability to instill focus into the team and a further sense of belief in both the players and fans He certainly has done in me

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back