Scott McKenna hands in transfer request

He has toed the line long enough and if he has snapped and chucked in a request who would blame him? I cant recall him pissing about on instagram like a pussy and the media catching it?
McKenna could do a job for a few teams, never wanted him personally but Aberdeen had the chance to make a killing and fucked it.

Would we still be interested in buying him, Bobo?

Would we still be interested in buying him, Bobo?
Aberdeen have him tied up till 2023 so they don't have to budge on price. They are after top whack. It's hard to tell if his transfer request will have dropped his price tag. They have another 2 seasons before they will entertain a 4m bid which is the highest we will go I think.
Not sure if lenny rates him the way BR did. It's a big chunk of dough for a player who won't be first pick.
Our transfer pot isn't endless so we need to be investing in positions that need it.
If we do take 5m for Sim then I'd go off my nut if we add to it to bring in mckenna

Last edited:
Bill posting alleged rumours again.Must have found a free daily rectum in the bin.

Last edited:
Just on a slightly different subject, stubo.

Over the last few weeks, you have put up a pretty definitive stance on the "hatred" shown towards the southside subversives. In an alternative universe, the points you raised may well have been very relevant, but not in this world, buddy.

The point I wish to make is this though.........perhaps your views on "hatred" would be better received if you didn't express such resentful and, dare I say it, hateful comments against your fellow Celtic supporters?

You don't have to be part of the flock, pal. You don't have to conform and you don't have to support Celtic the way that other folk do. That's all fine and I hope you enjoy showing support in your own unique (if slightly strange) way. However - you still seem way more comfortable being critical of other Celtic fans on this platform than perhaps you do in targetting that focus on the detestables? You seem far more at ease highlighting our perceived bigotry than you do in stating the bleeding obvious from bluenose HQ?

You have choices, pal.......you don't have to indulge us. There are many different ways you can support Our Club; however - being offensive for the sake of being offensive isn't necessarily the best way to ingratiate yourself to your fellow supporters.

Before you leap to a response, please be mindful that I own my hypocrisy, stubo. I don't actually mind having my flaws exposed. I tend to use them as part of my personal development and every now and then, I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn something about myself.

I still loathe, hate and despise the huns though!

Now, how did you enjoy the netball recently?

Your hilarious,maybe you should mind your own business.
Thanks for the compliment, stubo. I don't intend to be "hilarious", I just seem to be able to channel humour through other people's rage.

You've kind of made it every contributors business by posting a comment on a relatively public forum. There's a method specifically designed for conducting private conversations, stubtoe.

Over the last few weeks, you have put up a pretty definitive stance on the "hatred" shown towards the southside subversives. In an alternative universe, the points you raised may well have been very relevant, but not in this world, buddy.

The point I wish to make is this though.........perhaps your views on "hatred" would be better received if you didn't express such resentful and, dare I say it, hateful comments against your fellow Celtic supporters?

You don't have to be part of the flock, pal. You don't have to conform and you don't have to support Celtic the way that other folk do. That's all fine and I hope you enjoy showing support in your own unique (if slightly strange) way. However - you still seem way more comfortable being critical of other Celtic fans on this platform than perhaps you do in targetting that focus on the detestables? You seem far more at ease highlighting our perceived bigotry than you do in stating the bleeding obvious from bluenose HQ?

You have choices, pal.......you don't have to indulge us. There are many different ways you can support Our Club; however - being offensive for the sake of being offensive isn't necessarily the best way to ingratiate yourself to your fellow supporters.

Before you leap to a response, please be mindful that I own my hypocrisy, stubo. I don't actually mind having my flaws exposed. I tend to use them as part of my personal development and every now and then, I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn something about myself.

SP well said only thing coming from your posts is common sense
:cool::cool:

HH

Pretty childish resorting to name calling but if that’s your gig then your more than welcome to say it to my face.As for using the term pal and buddy seriously get a life.I don’t know were you get my supposed hateful comments from you seem to be the one with the hatred.I will highlight our bigotry because it’s embarrassing and long past it’s sell by date.With regards to sevco I couldn’t care less about them or what they do.It seems yourself and others on here are obsessed with them.Sorry I didn’t realise you were god because only he could determine my points irrelevant.I’m guessing your not god which means everything you say is not how it is.As for the rest of your rant I’m not interested in your flaws or personal development.Maybe use your time dealing with your hatred rather than bothering me.

Latest posts

Back