Scott McKenna hands in transfer request

Pretty childish resorting to name calling but if that’s your gig then your more than welcome to say it to my face.As for using the term pal and buddy seriously get a life.I don’t know were you get my supposed hateful comments from you seem to be the one with the hatred.I will highlight our bigotry because it’s embarrassing and long past it’s sell by date.With regards to sevco I couldn’t care less about them or what they do.It seems yourself and others on here are obsessed with them.Sorry I didn’t realise you were god because only he could determine my points irrelevant.I’m guessing your not god which means everything you say is not how it is.As for the rest of your rant I’m not interested in your flaws or personal development.Maybe use your time dealing with your hatred rather than bothering me.
It seems you do care, pal, otherwise you wouldn't have set such a double-standard by having a proper rant yourself there!

All the same, I appreciate diversity of opinion, but you seem to have a wee bit of an issue when folk don't adhere to your own, buddy.

For the record, I don't agree with very much by way of your opinions. I think you have an unhealthy disregard of the views of the majority of contributors on this site and I believe that you have had a happiness bypass.

Hatred is a very strong word, but if hatred can be harnessed in sound and noise rather than blood and guts, then I'd much rather have our brand of hatred than the preferred blend used by the huns.

I'm a lover, not a fighter, stubbutteo.......for someone who doesn't advocate hatred, you sure seem to have plenty in the fuel tank, chum.

No need for apologies, stubo.......I'm not God, but I'll put a word in for you next time I meet the big fella for a pint.

It seems you do care, pal, otherwise you wouldn't have set such a double-standard by having a proper rant yourself there!

All the same, I appreciate diversity of opinion, but you seem to have a wee bit of an issue when folk don't adhere to your own, buddy.

For the record, I don't agree with very much by way of your opinions. I think you have an unhealthy disregard of the views of the majority of contributors on this site and I believe that you have had a happiness bypass.

Hatred is a very strong word, but if hatred can be harnessed in sound and noise rather than blood and guts, then I'd much rather have our brand of hatred than the preferred blend used by the huns.

I'm a lover, not a fighter, stubbutteo.......for someone who doesn't advocate hatred, you sure seem to have plenty in the fuel tank, chum.

No need for apologies, stubo.......I'm not God, but I'll put a word in for you next time I meet the big fella for a pint.
I like how you roll SP :cool:
PS put a word in for me when you see big G mate ask him to forgive me but I still hate they huns lol
HH

Back