Scottish Champs v European Champs, Tues 6th Sept 2022 at 8pm (BST)

Bring on the "can't win in europe" bullshit.
Ignoring the steps we have taken in 1 year. We had the champions of europe shitting it for an hour. Last year we were worrying about being able to put a full squad out against Livingstone. This is just a bump in the road of the legacy Ange and these bhoys are creating. And a very important bump...not to be taken in a negative light. Those players will go in to the changing rooms and onto the next matches now knowing what they are capable of. If anyone of them had any small doubt, and I'm sure none of them have, of what Ange is doing now that doubt will be gone. Well done Celtic!! On to the next one!!

My boax stuttered through the whole game. Pity, but hardly unexpected. Maida is not for me. Been thinking this for a while. He brings great enerygy an the odd goal but I just dont think he is of the same quality for the first team. Abada being one of my favourite players may have something to do with it.

First half we were more than a match for the very best in Europe, fantastic performance throughout, Calmac and Jenz were great 1st half, some of our play was absolute quality.

Second half they were better, Modric was brilliant.

Overall we got beat 3-0 but I think there's a lot to be proud of.

(We would have won if Starfish was playing, happy now? 🙄)
I thought hatate outshone anybody on that park first half with his forward passing

Just proves again u canny miss they chances against these big teams🤏....... I'm happy we played our game still this team only gets better playing teams like this that first half was superb we spooked them they came out and done they're thing...... but no shame in that performance would rather that than every cunt in our own half hoping we survive the players tried like fuck against the champions and can hold theyre head high
HH

Thought we did ourselves proud yes no one likes a defeat but tonight it’s was a case of no luck we got no break of the ball
But we kept at them do think Jota was overawed by the occasion and Abada he scores in the first minute he smashes the later chance again we didn’t take our chances they did but again they did our Club proud and will have learned from it.
As I said earlier
We dare to hope and in Ange The hope is Strong
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Could have been 3-3. We're
Up there with the big bhoys. We will prevail In this group..they know they got away with one
Think they were genuinely surprised at our quality in the first half pal. That's the nice thing it was nil nil after genuinely playing toe to toe with them, it wasn't us with backs to the wall and our keeper having a a worldy. We were fucking good.

Back