Scottish Champs v European Champs, Tues 6th Sept 2022 at 8pm (BST)

Never said that-but we did get pumped 3 nil-just amazed at being called all sorts for stating a fact

Again, not pumped. We got beat 3-0. Scoreline flattered them. We pumped sevco 4-0. The reason we pumped them and didn't just beat them was because we didn't give them a sniff and made them look shite. That's the difference with pumped and beat. So you can understand why people keep getting annoyed at you saying the bhoys got pumped.

It's really one of those to me that 3 flattered them.
Maeda 1st touch was awful the night though his play in general was good.
Must take our chances at this level had calmacs gone in who knows but still I'm glad to have got them 1st.
Shows the level were playing at and the 1st half we were right there

Thought we did ourselves proud yes no one likes a defeat but tonight it’s was a case of no luck we got no break of the ball
But we kept at them do think Jota was overawed by the occasion and Abada he scores in the first minute he smashes the later chance again we didn’t take our chances they did but again they did our Club proud and will have learned from it.
As I said earlier
We dare to hope and in Ange The hope is Strong
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
Totally agree, I was more concerned by our defence being overawed tonight, but if anything it was our front bhoys who weren't quite at it. Felt sorry for Abada getting subbed at half time, that's a bit of a boot in the baws for a player and he's been brilliant so far this season. I'm sure Ange will look after him though

Disappointed but not downhearted .
Great display for so much of the game .
Fine margins between 0-3 and a draw or even a win for us .
Chances created against the Champions League holders - what's not to like ?
Fancy our chances of progressing in this group - last 16 maybe - Euro league almost certainly !

HH

Back