Scottish Champs v European Champs, Tues 6th Sept 2022 at 8pm (BST)

I'm glad Jenz is starting, think Starfish's occasional brainfart/racoon moment could cause us issues this this lot. Was a toss up between GG and Kyogo starting other than that the team picks itself I think.
We need to be great throughout the team to get anything tonight but we need a lot from our midfield in particular, if Modric gets any time and space we're fucked.
HH best of luck Bhoys 💚
There always has to be a whipping boy and unfortunately Starfish is "it".

Gordon Strachan is on form tonight!

"I always wanted to be drawn against Real Madrid - I fancied getting a skelping!"

And after we beat AC Milan, he walked into a room full of their players watching highlights and killing themselves laughing & taking the piss out of Dida after seeing his pathetic dive after our fanny of a fan ran past and brushed his shoulder.

Last edited:
I'm glad Jenz is starting, think Starfish's occasional brainfart/racoon moment could cause us issues this this lot. Was a toss up between GG and Kyogo starting other than that the team picks itself I think.
We need to be great throughout the team to get anything tonight but we need a lot from our midfield in particular, if Modric gets any time and space we're fucked.
HH best of luck Bhoys 💚
Also , just a thought , but cannae have big Joe Hart playing too far out of his box cos they'll look for a shot from anywhere if he is.

HH best of luck Bhoys 💚
Will be interesting to see how Jenz deals with any ariel set plays and defensively positioning tonight as well capable of more brain farts than Starfelt imo and will need to be on his game tonight and no reason why he can't either imo.

Will be interesting to see how Jenz deals with any ariel set plays and defensively positioning tonight as well capable of more brain farts than Starfelt imo and will need to be on his game tonight and no reason why he can't either imo.
Tbf though , every single one of the bhoys must be on it tonight including the bench, the ball bhoys, the supporters, the weather , the ....everything , the pub has to be right on it serving pints in a slick rapid manner, the discae lights, the traffic cones , the wee bhoys " watch yer motor mate?" All must be right on their game lol

Members online

Latest posts

Back