Scottish Champs v European Champs, Tues 6th Sept 2022 at 8pm (BST)

Leave Starfelt oot o it 😂
We did well we have a style that’s got us to this Competition. Can anyone on here say that Madrid are that great to watch I thought the game especially when they scored was pretty boring.
Not the way we played nor our fantastic fans.
That’s why they’re so good they do enough
The 3rd goal was class but would rather watch us Entertain with fight and fire.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I genuinely don't know what game some people were watching.
We play in a league that holds us back against the big league teams.
We have a young team.
This is their 1st game together in the champions league.
We took on and stood our ground against the best team europe, who I have seen completely dismantle "better" teams than us.
And there's people saying words like "pumped" and moaning about the performance.
We did not go out and stick 11 men behind the ball and get battered from pillar to post like we usually do. We went out to try and win playing our style of football. Ange and the players will learn and get better like they have since the day the boss walked in the door.
Looks like Leipzig might be the weak link in the group! Mind u Huns beat them so they MUST BE PISH!! 🤣🤣🤣 Draw nxt wk, pump Leipzig home & away, Shakthar at home.. 10 pts, qualified! Simple really!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Right Folks mare drinks calling, shd gie it up but Fuk it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Called me out-?-said I was having sex with my parents-because they didn't like my post-bit creepy tbh
Read into what you will, It's a forum, say what you like, but don't be an emotional midget when someone replies to your 'Celtic got pumped' that is exactly what a Hun would come in and say, going on past experience
If you think we got pumped tonight, then you know very little about the game
We didn't, there's no shame in losing 3-0 at home to the European Champions
We had a few chances but didn't take them
Now you keep the heid and we'll buy you a bunnet

Members online

Latest posts

Back