Scottish clubs in Europe

So Sevco are loaning out a player they consider worth £13million because he's 'not good enough' for their squad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thought Tillman was a loan player at sevco,may be wrong mind some of thier deals are baffling at best if they didn’t have a right to buy thier price is just fantasy of course the might have a deal on his sell on so have quoted a daft price in the hope somebody bites this is the same little rat who celebrated a penalty against us hope he falls flat in his face if nothing else it may improve his looks

Had an interesting morning , going back to watch the highlights of our campaign last year , our first appearance in 5 seasons at that level and I must say I was impressed with what I saw however I do have a few concerns regarding last seasons and this seasons squad.

Highly recommend to anyone else who can be arsed to go and youtube the games , works out to about 5 mins average per game, 6 games so about ½hour viewing time plus poxy youtube adverts. I chose to watch in the order we played

1. Celtic 0 Real Madrid 3 , the chances we had in that first 60 minutes and how we attacked the european champions was nothing short of sensational but as in all our 6 games it is essential at this level to take the chances when presented with them.
2. Shakhtar 1 Celtic 1 and yet again another case of what should've been , Mudryk is a sensational striker but as a team we were better yet finished 4pts behind them.
3. Leipzig 3 Celtic 1 frankly unbelievable to see that again , was watching that game in skye so forgotten some of the details like leipzigs 2 offside goals , the 2nd one at 1-1 just ruled offside so big Joe feels sorry for them and instantly throws the ball to the nearest RB player and from there we still had chances.
4. Celtic 0 RB leipzig 2 how we didn't score is still beyond me.
5.Celtic 1 Shakhtar 1 another missed opportunity Mudryk again outstanding, us again better team.
6.Real Madrid 5 Celtic 1 Jota incredible free kick, we couldve scored more , didn't enough said.

Points I picked up on from watching those games again that I think is "very impohrtant " - Brendan Rogers style.

Oh is a good striker but Giakoumakis was an excellent striker we haven't replaced like for like , not yet anyway Oh will likely get there at some stage but watching again he's not GG class yet not even close, perhaps unfair as he hasn't had the game time, let's not forget neither did GG its why he left for a huge ¥4 trillion Tanzanian Tanzers, with Kyogo, GG and Maeda on the field we were a completely different animal and trouble for any side we faced , I think we still require a striker, and why are we always playing with one striker when it's so obvious how dangerous we are with 2 , yes it's high risk football but we loved it and its what Celtic are supposed to be all about.

Johnston is a fantastic defender and likes to get stuck in and do the hard graft no one else wants to do and can pick a pass and limk up as well as JJ but JJ was a defender/winger who bombed down that right hand side skipping past players as he went , we don't have that at the moment , too early to tell if Yang or Kwan will bring that, Tillio unlikely to make it in time.

Really got to see what Haksabanovic can bring to the team on his game a top player without doubt and is lacking a little confidence I hope Rodgers hasn't ruled him out as he was quite excellent certainly in those highlights, we need guys like him, Rodgers could polish him up no doubts, I will lose the plot if he's sold for another poxy €4 million which is nothing in todays market.

Mercedes Jenz , almost forgot about the big man who loved it here and was disappointed to leave so soon and looking back at him in action in the champions league he didnt let us down I wouldn't mind him back now, extremely underrated I believe we had an option to buy him but given that lorient have sold him to Wolfsburg for £8.5 million I can see why we let him go , though I'm positive I think I might be right possibly that we had an option to buy him for £4/£5 million? Half a season at Celtic his value has trebled, It's either that or I'm talking pish and I'm not one for talking pish , more shoite usually.

Last point is Joe Hart the loveable crazy Samuel Jackson soundbite and that campaign saw the best, the worst and the very worst of his abilities. At fault so many times and yet saved us so many times as well, thatvcampsign showed the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright insanity of a train wreck he can be at times . Sold the jerseys in leipzig and redeemed himself brilliant, terrible, insanity repeat, it's all great to see some of his saves last campaign but wouldn't have to if he just didn't needlessly fuknup in the first place.

So there you have it , my opinion we aren't as strong a side right at this moment in time with no Jota replacement either who had a very decent champions league.

Whits at? Don't believe me ? Watch it yersels then ya lazy bassas and I won't have to write this short paragraph, also is Glasbhoy81 about? Naw ?

Good cos if he asks am I sure I'm no a hun again then goes into hibernation( code for hiding) the fkn plum, I will lose the other other plot and btw i get called that aw the time by aw the pretty lassies who spell it hon, then get the popcorn out and see how he likes getting called a long-term lurking hun, a now you see me no you don't hun, called a hun for calling it as I see it , honestly , I'll lose the any plots left plot . HH 🍀

Last edited:
Thought Tillman was a loan player at sevco,may be wrong mind some of thier deals are baffling at best if they didn’t have a right to buy thier price is just fantasy of course the might have a deal on his sell on so have quoted a daft price in the hope somebody bites this is the same little rat who celebrated a penalty against us hope he falls flat in his face if nothing else it may improve his looks
Yes he was just on a season long loan Digger and SMSM did their very bestest to convince him that runners up is the place to be for him by awarding him a young POTY award.

However unlike PSV sevco didn't think to negotiate an option buy clause , or perhaps they did but were told the same as PSV , sure have him on loan cos he's not good enough to play for Bayern but Scotland's dwindling sportwriters have awarded him a young POTY award so we've extended his contact and it'll be £13 million if you want him permanently cos he's now POTY trained and the bestest young POTY in Scotland.

Aye right! Heard it, like the daily rancid and pals could influence Bayern Munichs valuation of their player. I'd wager therangers did ask for an option to buy clause , we're told " for sure for sure £13 million" - ehm that's an unlucky number we'll just take him on loan thanks " vass is dis unlucky number you talk about 13? You are superstitious? - ehm nah unlucky in that we don't have £13 quid never mind £13 million can we just have him on loan for 2 more seasons bitter?

Insulting svines and they call us huns jaja ve vill Just vait und see who your champions league opponents are and loan him to them in time for him to play against you real huns , we gave up dis name 1945 ve vill see how you cope against him , he is fantastique for muchen B and PSV are also shizer but better than you pretendy klub vass is dis bullock shizer , nien you cannot have him , nien x2 you cannot have him , serial losers .

Last edited:
Had an interesting morning , going back to watch the highlights of our campaign last year , our first appearance in 5 seasons at that level and I must say I was impressed with what I saw however I do have a few concerns regarding last seasons and this seasons squad.

Highly recommend to anyone else who can be arsed to go and youtube the games , works out to about 5 mins average per game, 6 games so about ½hour viewing time plus poxy youtube adverts. I chose to watch in the order we played

1. Celtic 0 Real Madrid 3 , the chances we had in that first 60 minutes and how we attacked the european champions was nothing short of sensational but as in all our 6 games it is essential at this level to take the chances when presented with them.
2. Shakhtar 1 Celtic 1 and yet again another case of what should've been , Mudryk is a sensational striker but as a team we were better yet finished 4pts behind them.
3. Leipzig 3 Celtic 1 frankly unbelievable to see that again , was watching that game in skye so forgotten some of the details like leipzigs 2 offside goals , the 2nd one at 1-1 just ruled offside so big Joe feels sorry for them and instantly throws the ball to the nearest RB player and from there we still had chances.
4. Celtic 0 RB leipzig 2 how we didn't score is still beyond me.
5.Celtic 1 Shakhtar 1 another missed opportunity Mudryk again outstanding, us again better team.
6.Real Madrid 5 Celtic 1 Jota incredible free kick, we couldve scored more , didn't enough said.

Points I picked up on from watching those games again that I think is "very impohrtant " - Brendan Rogers style.

Oh is a good striker but Giakoumakis was an excellent striker we haven't replaced like for like , not yet anyway Oh will likely get there at some stage but watching again he's not GG class yet not even close, perhaps unfair as he hasn't had the game time, let's not forget neither did GG its why he left for a huge ¥4 trillion Tanzanian Tanzers, with Kyogo, GG and Maeda on the field we were a completely different animal and trouble for any side we faced , I think we still require a striker, and why are we always playing with one striker when it's so obvious how dangerous we are with 2 , yes it's high risk football but we loved it and its what Celtic are supposed to be all about.

Johnston is a fantastic defender and likes to get stuck in and do the hard graft no one else wants to do and can pick a pass and limk up as well as JJ but JJ was a defender/winger who bombed down that right hand side skipping past players as he went , we don't have that at the moment , too early to tell if Yang or Kwan will bring that, Tillio unlikely to make it in time.

Really got to see what Haksabanovic can bring to the team on his game a top player without doubt and is lacking a little confidence I hope Rodgers hasn't ruled him out as he was quite excellent certainly in those highlights, we need guys like him, tofhets could polish him up no doubts, I will lose the plot if he's sold for another poxy €4 million which is nothing in todays market.

Mercedes Jenz , almost forgot about the big man who loved it here and was disappointed to leave so soon and looking back at him in action in the champions league he didnt let us down I wouldn't mind him back now, extremely underrated I believe we had an option to buy him but given that lorient have sold him to Wolfsburg for £8.5 million I can see why we let him go , though I'm positive I think I might be right possibly that we had an option to buy him for £4/£5 million? Half a season at Celtic his value has trebled, It's either that or I'm talking pish and I'm not one for talking pish , more shoite usually.

Last point is Joe Hart the loveable crazy Samuel Jackson soundbite and that campaign saw the best, the worst and the very worst of his abilities. At fault so many times and yet saved us so many times as well, thatvcampsign showed the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright insanity of a train wreck he can be at times . Sold the jerseys in leipzig and redeemed himself brilliant, terrible, insanity repeat, it's all great to see some of his saves last campaign but wouldn't have to if he just didn't needlessly fuknup in the first place.

So there you have it , my opinion we aren't as strong a side right at this moment in time with no Jota replacement either who had a very decent champions league.

Whits at? Don't believe me ? Watch it yersels then ya lazy bassas and I won't have to write this short paragraph, also is Glasbhoy81 about? Naw ?

Good cos if he asks am I sure I'm no a hun again then goes into hibernation( code for hiding) the fkn plum, I will lose the other other plot and btw i get called that aw the time by aw the pretty lassies who spell it hon, then get the popcorn out and see how he likes getting called a long-term lurking hun, a now you see me no you don't hun, called a hun for calling it as I see it , honestly , I'll lose the any plots left plot . HH 🍀
Thanks for the summary Hunter - oops, sorry, I mean Winter. Yes, we put in some great performances last season but should have gotten more from the games. We needed to focus and concentrate for the entire 90+ minutes, as even the slightest drop-off often results in a goal conceded at this elevated level. This is mentally and physically draining - especially as we don't need it very often in our domestic matches.

Much as I love our gung-ho cavalier attacking style, it leaves us over-exposed against these bigger sides. I'd be OK with us adopting a more prudent team selection (3-5-2/5-3-1-1 or 4-2-3-1 with Iwata & Yang sitting behind CalMac, Hatate & O'Riley) as losing 5 or 7 goals is not great fun. We can bring on fast attacking options for the last half hour to try to secure the points later on.

I don't mean adopting anti-football tactics either as these player are all skillful ball-playing players who can build from the back.

Yes he was just on a season long loan Digger and SMSM did their very bestest yo convince him that runners up is the place to be for him by awarding him a young POTY award.

Whoever unlike PSV sevco didn't think to negotiate an option buy clause , or perhaps they did but were told the same as PSV , sure have him on loan cos he's not good enough to play for Bayern but Scotland's dwindling sportwriters have awarded him a young POTY award so we've extended his contact and it'll be £13 million if you want him permanently cos he's now POTY trained and the bestest young POTY in Scotland.

Aye right! Heard it, like the daily rancid and pals could influence Bayern Munichs valuation of their player. I'd wager therangers did ask for an option to buy clause , we're told " for sure for sure £13 million" - ehm that's an unlucky number we'll just take him on loan thanks " vass is dis unlucky number you talk about 13? You are superstitious? - ehm nah unlucky in that we don't have £13 quid never mind £13 million can we just have him on loan for 2 more seasons bitter?

Insulting svines and they call us huns jaja ve vill Just vait und see who your champions league opponents are and loan him to them in time for him to play against you real huns , we gave up dis name 1945 ve vill see how you cope against him , he is fantastique for muchen B and PSV are also shizer but better than you pretendy klub vass is dis bullock shizer , nien you cannot have him , nien x2 you cannot have him , serial losers .
Nurse! Nurse! More medication for Winter. He's been watching his DVD Boxsets of 'Allo 'Allo again!!! I shall say this only one - don't mention the war. 🤪

As long as I'm breathing and long after that when I'm haunting you all, I will never ever understand a Celtic fan wanting the new rankers to win in Europe to help our coefficency, someone sometime ago wrote (on CQN) any part of that club thats needed to help our club, isn't wanted or indeed needed by us.. And whilst I never bought into much else he said, that bit is true..

Mon the Swiss roll them over, drive them and their media lovvies Cuckoo, and whilst your at it ram a Toblerone where the sun doesn't shine and see if they can Yodel...

As long as I'm breathing and long after that when I'm haunting you all, I will never ever understand a Celtic fan wanting the new rankers to win in Europe to help our coefficency, someone sometime ago wrote (on CQN) any part of that club thats needed to help our club, isn't wanted or indeed needed by us.. And whilst I never bought into much else he said, that bit is true..

Mon the Swiss roll them over, drive them and their media lovvies Cuckoo, and whilst your at it ram a Toblerone where the sun doesn't shine and see if they can Yodel...
They're in the europa whether they win or lose who said they hope they win I've been on all morning honestly have not seen that said?

Not a fan of clubs dropping out of the play offs straight into the group sages of the europa league this must be a new thing was always if you lost in the play off you go into group stages, lose before that you go into at least one qualifier , when did this start ?

If you're referring to a post of mine 50 where I said I could live with sevco going through against servette for PSV to deny them a cl spot , I think you've misunderstood me, or I'm misunderstanding you.??

I'm talking about the fact that regardless of if they lose they go straight into the group stage of Europa anyway, something that shouldn't be the case , if you lose before the play off then any club shouldn't drop into a group stage, if a club lose a qualifier round tie they should have to play another in the parachute tournament below as has always been the case but not this season for some reason unknown to me.
That's not me wanting them to win , anything, ever, for that would go against all that i stand for as a Celtic supporter.

Is that what you are meaning or is this something you've read on CQN?
CQN do my head in because there's AQN , BQN , CQN DQN, DUQN etc etc just pulling stories from elsewhere especially the red rags and some forums and blogs, they simply change the first initial and let the bots do the rest.

Think I'm misunderstanding you tbh HH

Last edited:
Don't mention the war is faulty towers Basil how could you mix them up 🤣
Oh I know. I just threw it in there.

A few years back me and the missus went to a fundraising fancy dress Allo Allo night (we'd been to a Fawlty Towers one before by the same company).

Of course, were we not the only two dafties that actually went in fancy dress! The staff kept asking us about the show as they thought we were two of the actors. And guess who kept getting picked to take part in some of the sketches? 🤣

If you're referring to a post of mine 50 where I said I could live with sevco going through against servette for PSV to deny them a cl spot , I think you've misunderstood me, or I'm misunderstanding you.??

I'm talking about the fact that regardless of if they lose they go straight into the group stage of Europa anyway, something that shouldn't be the case , if you lose before the play off then any club shouldn't drop into a group stage, if a club lose a qualifier round tie they should have to play another in the parachute tournament below as has always been the case but not this season for some reason unknown to me.
That's not me wanting them to win , anything, ever, for that would go against all that i stand for as a Celtic supporter.

Is that what you are meaning or is this something you've read on CQN?
CQN do my head in because there's AQN , BQN , CQN DQN, DUQN etc etc just Pilling stories from elsewhere especially the red rags and some forums and blogs, they simply change the first initial and let the bots do the rest.

Think I'm misunderstanding you tbh HH
Think you are mate, or maybe I just didn't make it clear,,, my post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, just those that think having 2 champions league teams would be good for US, thats the part I was aiming at, we dont need no stinking huns and if we ever did I wouldn't want anything to do with it.

As for CQN sadly (for me) I dont bother with it, infact haven't read it for yrs, the quote I used was from well over 5 yrs ago and for me at least still stands...

But I'm still coming back to haunt you all good 😊😂😁

I don't keep up to date with the details of the scam I just try to tune in to the hilarious 'highlights'.

Well for the sake of Scotland's coefficient, which at the end of the day determines whether or not we continue to retain our automatic champions league spot it's a straight fight I think at the moment between Scotland and Switzerland who fared far better than Scotland last year due to Celtic only picking up 2 draws, rangers were diabolical and for all the pelters we've taken over the years at this level it was extremely satisfying to see them on the recieving end of what Europe's top of the top clubs can do to the likes of the rest of Europe's other top clubs who can't compete with that , Hearts however did fare better and it may even be down to the fact that hearts 2 wins and 6pts coupled with Celtic's 2 draws , Rangers qualifying wins is the reason were still ahead of the Swiss.

I won't pretend to know how the coefficient works completely but suffice to say the first 5 in the table , England,Spain, Germany, Italy,France have those 5 spots sown up forever with 4 clubs automatically qualified for being 4th and 30pts behind the champions in each league a joke akin to our own championship play offs where partick played 6 games to Ross County's 2 , drastically unfair, and the fact that partick won the 1st leg 2-0, were winning the 2nd 1-0 with something like 15 minutes to go what a shocker partick ran out of steam lost 3 goals and missed 1 penalty that saw County stay up , pathetic.
I think the Dutch league has moved up to 5th now Winter
IMG_7838.png

Back