Scottish clubs in Europe

Just read on Celtic newsnow 'Celtic sweat over co-efficient after Rangers defeat' well allow me to retort...who said Celtic are sweating over a Hun defeat, the board mibbe with their bank balances at risk of a 'shortfall' but as I have stated quite clearly in the past, I will watch anybody beat the Huns, at anything, and enjoy it, if the money we get goes to bringing in some game ready superstars, then fine, but we know that won't happen, so I for one am delighted to see them and their gimp followers get fucked in Europe, and this ain't gonna change anytime soon, for yours truly, the good people of Dublin have dodged a bullet by them getting beat today...any questions, ask the good people of Manchester and a few other cities HH

Not sure how much accuracy is in it , I read a piece from James forrrest who seemed to be saying that if viktoria plzen ( v fiorentina) avoid defeat in both conference ¼finals h&a legs we'll face a qualifier and Czechs will take our place , if they lose both then Scotland keeps its automatic place after the upcoming new cl format

Back