Scottish Cup Final - Celtic v Hearts, Saturday 25 May - all comments here

Few efforts to put up the best team possible so is this our knock free fittest team? ?
Bain
Ralston/Ajer, Sim, Ajer/ben, toljan
Henderson, Ntcham, mcgregor
Shved/dembele , sinky
Johnston

Wasn't sure if Hayes and Izzy were carrying knocks and Rogic was omitted because he looks like he has about 30mins in the tank right now.
I'd go along with most of the ideas for team selections already given. Johnston in for Sinky because he looks like more of a goal threat right now. LB if KT says he can play I'd hope we could trust his judgment on his body. Lustig doesn't make the bench for me. There is no way you can pull up with hamstring problems and be fit enough in that space of time. No fucking way. He will be targeted anyway and one burst of pace and it will go again 100% guaranteed. I can even see Ajer even being played there with Ben in the middle with Sim. Don't get me started with Eddie being out I'm currently putting my fingers in my ears and loudly humming the tune of the magic roundabout.

Its time for the last push and the lads will do it.
I'd of had them all in oxygen chamber sleeping pods for the last week with Spanish cycling docs loading them up with untraceable medicines ?

Attachments

• BB81F3F4-FAA9-4DB7-B12D-C3E292CE13B8.jpeg
    BB81F3F4-FAA9-4DB7-B12D-C3E292CE13B8.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 11
Big Lustig is gonna get mugged for pace by mulraney.

Thats gonna be a problem.

Back