Scottish Cup Final - Celtic v Hearts, Saturday 25 May - all comments here

I am really hoping the Bhoys win it style tomorrow and put the Hearts Hatchet men in their place.
That Latrine has a cheek saying Scottish futba needs protecting from Broonie.
I can only think of one player, since I started following futba, who has deliberately broken a team-mates jaw. ( Graham Hogg was it?).
Hampden seems to suit our style of football. Lots of space for our speed merchants to run on to passes fae CalMac and Rogic.
If Odsonne is oot, Ollie Burkes pace at Hampden could be an added bonus. I hope so anyway.
3-0 the Bhoys, Sinclair and Forrest (2)
COYBIG TREBLE TREBLE FOR THE HISTORY BHOYS

Assuming all fit except Christie and Burke I would start with

Bain
Lustig Simunovic Ajer Tierney
McGregor Brown Ntcham
Forrest Edouard Johnston

Subs DeVries Toljan Benkovic Henderson Rogic Sinclair Dembele

Toljan on bench to cover both full back positions and allow both Henderson and Dembele a place on the bench.
In reality, Hayes and Bitton will probably be on the bench instead of the 2 youngsters and Sinclair will start ahead of Johnston.

I wouldn’t have Tolijan in my fucking house, bringing me cans perfectly chilled, at 15 minute intervals, never mind playing. Even the thought of him on the bench makes the gin I’m currently drinking taste sour.

I have a feeling, it may be the gin, don’t throw it back, that we will win by at least 5.

To be fair it’s great Gin.

Hail hail everybody. I don't want to take anything for granted, as we will no doubt have a tough game, but if all goes well then today could be a day we speak about for the next few decades. Good luck bhoys & ghirls and fingers crossed we will secure a unique treble treble. Enjoy it and savour it as it's something we are very unlikely to get another chance at again in our lifetime! Now c'mon the Hoops! ?????

Hail hail everybody. I don't want to take anything for granted, as we will no doubt have a tough game, but if all goes well then today could be a day we speak about for the next few decades. Good luck bhoys & ghirls and fingers crossed we will secure a unique treble treble. Enjoy it and savour it as it's something we are very unlikely to get another chance at again in our lifetime! Now c'mon the Hoops! ?????

3-1. Bridie Bhoy. Easy Peasy. Lol. Of course thats not true.

It won’t be easy at all. They showed a lot of pace last weekend. I do hope they play the youngster who took the cramp at half time and keep him on for the full 90 like they did last time. ???

Only hope if they do that we exploit it with gusto this time.

We cannot give our cup to edinburgh, especially not to edinburgh’s hun equivalent. Nope, fuck that.

Get our cup back in our feckin cabinet, quick style.

HH ☘️

Few efforts to put up the best team possible so is this our knock free fittest team? ?
Bain
Ralston/Ajer, Sim, Ajer/ben, toljan
Henderson, Ntcham, mcgregor
Shved/dembele , sinky
Johnston

Wasn't sure if Hayes and Izzy were carrying knocks and Rogic was omitted because he looks like he has about 30mins in the tank right now.
I'd go along with most of the ideas for team selections already given. Johnston in for Sinky because he looks like more of a goal threat right now. LB if KT says he can play I'd hope we could trust his judgment on his body. Lustig doesn't make the bench for me. There is no way you can pull up with hamstring problems and be fit enough in that space of time. No fucking way. He will be targeted anyway and one burst of pace and it will go again 100% guaranteed. I can even see Ajer even being played there with Ben in the middle with Sim. Don't get me started with Eddie being out I'm currently putting my fingers in my ears and loudly humming the tune of the magic roundabout.

Its time for the last push and the lads will do it.
I'd of had them all in oxygen chamber sleeping pods for the last week with Spanish cycling docs loading them up with untraceable medicines ?

Back